Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Ultimate Freak

Default Eff off chelsea!

Chelsea and frank arneson can **** off! They think they can do wot they ****ing like now with all that money, stop taping up players and coaches and whatever else there up to on the sly! (like having a deal with psv so south american players can play there untill they get a u.k. work permit!)

As for frank arneseon, we gave you a ****ing good opportunity at a historic club on the up and you have thrown it back in spurs' face! You diss loyal cunt!

Go on jog on to chelsea you twat!

I thought it was a breath of fresh air someone else winning the league for a change instead of arse and man utd, but if this is whats gonna be happening all the time, i take it back!

Chelsea should start next season with minus 10 points for starters, as a fine is **** all to bloody abramovich!

Aaaaaarrrggghh!!!!
    FiLtH iNfAtUaTeD - BaCk SoOn!

Ultimate Freak

Got that off me chest! :lol:

Sign the petiton here!

http://www.petitiononline.com/nh05/petition.html

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

in other countries 'tapping up' is not frowned upon, i dont see a problem in it, players should be able to talk to new clubs.

as for arneson being dis-loyal then yeah he is but then there is no such thing as loyalty in premiership football.
    lol the trance has gone

Ultimate Freak

Correct- why shouldn´t players be able to speak to who they want, its no different than a bank worker applying for another job elsewhere.

Ultimate Freak

I understand what your saying, totally - but rules are rules! and chelsea have broke them twice now!
    Because they have romans money, they think they can do what the hell the like! Cuntz!

And to top my bad spurs day, we havn't been picked for the spare uefa cup place! **** sake! :cry:

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Lucius
    in other countries 'tapping up' is not frowned upon, i dont see a problem in it, players should be able to talk to new clubs.

as for arneson being dis-loyal then yeah he is but then there is no such thing as loyalty in premiership football.
    I disagree when it comes to football contracts. Your being paid STUPID money, more than double a bank manager gets in a year, for a weeks wage. If clubs splash millions on your transfer fee and you agree to play for that club, for £xx,xxx a week, then you should honour that contract. You should only agree a short term deal if you have no intention of commiting to that contract if another club would be interested in signing you. Or, have a minimum fee clause or option to be transfer listed if your not in the starting XI - that way you have a lease to get out which has been pre-agreed with the club. Clubs would go bankrupt very quickly if players had power to leave after there employers have spent millions getting them there. Remember what Van Hoojidonk (can't remember the correct spelling!) did to Notts Forest? that was terrible...

Chelsea are playing a dirty game at the moment. They are upsetting players and coaches at rival clubs to cause disharmony. A team that has members that are not fully commited to the cause do not win things, and if it costs Chelsea £300,000 to get Cole out of Arsenal, then they will do it! £300,000 is a small price to pay to give you an edge. But its not an edge made through great team work, great tactics, great motivation/spirit, it's through cheating.
    (\\__/)
    (=\'.\'=)
    (\")_(\")

BOA Lifetime Member

Another example of Chelsea's dirty tacticts was that young lad that Man Utd signed. Bollocks did Man Utd "force" him to sign, he just got a quick word in his ear from Peter Kenyon after signing for Man Utd, that if he cried like a baby to the FA about Man Utd bullying him that he could come and play for the Premier League Champions on triple the salary because chelsea is so rich they can do that. Hey presto, it's cheating again to get what you want. If he had the choice of signing for Chelsea before signing for Man Utd then why didn't he go there first?

Chelsea don't need to be using cheaters tactics to get an edge, they already have enough money to buy the best squad in the world. But why spend another £100million on players when you can pay the FA a few hundred thousand to force other clubs best players and staff out?

;)
    (\\__/)
    (=\'.\'=)
    (\")_(\")

BOA Lifetime Member

chelsea have ****ed me off with this, frank arsen is shit hot a finding young talent, one of the best, after all he found ronaldo, robben and horse face at psv. he has also brought in good young players a spurs! shame he is now likely to go to chelsea for bigger money!

there is no loylty today in football :roll:

BOA Lifetime Member

Agree with Hakka on this one...

And anyone who believes that players should be allowed to speak to whichever club they please whilst under contract are not seeing the bigger picture...

To compare a top flight footballer to a bank worker is ridiculous...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

i agree, this tapping up things gone too far, chelsea are almost
    saying , **** it ,it dont matter, all we'll get is a fine.

cheeky , arogant cuntz, just like their manager

SPORTS MODERATOR

Since chelsea have become a bigger and better club i think people are finding them an easy club to target for things like this i think most of it is a load of bollocks,probably jealous of there money and there strenth within football at the moment ;)
    UNDERGROUND SOUND

BOA Lifetime Member

I agree with you there Hakka, I'm sure everyone will realise what a bunch of cunts they are in time...

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Richierush
    Since chelsea have become a bigger and better club i think people are finding them an easy club to target for things like this i think most of it is a load of bollocks,probably jealous of there money and there strenth within football at the moment ;)
    I'm not Jealous of Chelsea at all. I love football as a whole and I read up on news for all clubs. I'm generally interested in all top flight clubs and most div 1 clubs too. I just don't like seeing people who are paid £xx,xxx a week ****ing moaning about it. I can only dream to have that much football talent, but cunts like Ashley Cole were born with it.
    (\\__/)
    (=\'.\'=)
    (\")_(\")

BOA Lifetime Member

Yeah, actors can get sued if they don't do what they were contracted to do, you have to take the rough with the smooth, I think the pro's far outweigh the cons with such jobs so we shouldn't feel sorry for them. All jobs have their downsides I guess.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will
    Yeah, actors can get sued if they don't do what they were contracted to do, you have to take the rough with the smooth, I think the pro's far outweigh the cons with such jobs so we shouldn't feel sorry for them. All jobs have their downsides I guess.
    Agreed...
    (\\__/)
    (=\'.\'=)
    (\")_(\")