Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Supreme Freak

Supreme Freak

[quote="eyes without a face"]needs much more of a bassline in there, there's certainly plenty of room for one at the moment sounds very locked groove'y, too loopy and needs more going on

You say this about every techno track thats posted up here!

BOA Lifetime Member

[quote="A.P."]
    Quote Originally Posted by eyes without a face
    needs much more of a bassline in there, there's certainly plenty of room for one at the moment sounds very locked groove'y, too loopy and needs more going on

You say this about every techno track thats posted up here!
    Maybe because people are getting complacent and not adding enough changes and detail to their tracks. It`s easy enough to just do a bisic sequence and say, ah, that`ll do.
    Solitary by nature.
    Isolation is the gift.
    Does anyone have courage to stand apart any more?

myspace.com/dirtybassgrooves
    http://www.myspace.com/dirtybassvoidloss
    http://www.subgenius.com

Supreme Freak

Supreme Freak

[quote="dirty_bass"][quote="A.P."]
    needs much more of a bassline in there, there's certainly plenty of room for one at the moment sounds very locked groove'y, too loopy and needs more going on

Maybe because people are getting complacent and not adding enough changes and detail to their tracks. It`s easy enough to just do a bisic sequence and say, ah, that`ll do.

Sounds like you lot have nothing better to do

BOA Lifetime Member

if it bothers you that much then refer me to my posts where ive put that and il be happy to re-evaluate it, but ive put it for a reason, so expect only the same reply... i dont make comments for the good of my health, and if u rather id put each time that everything is perfect than that i shall do, and the producer can live in blissful ignorance ;)
    upcoming releases : Templ8r 1, Advanced 025, Humanoid 7, Emetic 013 - www.djscottgray.co.uk

BOA Lifetime Member

err whose you lot? i just got dragged into this for no reason at all

get over it people, some liked the track, some didnt, end of really :lol: ;)
    upcoming releases : Templ8r 1, Advanced 025, Humanoid 7, Emetic 013 - www.djscottgray.co.uk

Supreme Freak

if it bothers you that much then refer me to my posts where ive put that and il be happy to re-evaluate it, but ive put it for a reason, so expect only the same reply... i dont make comments for the good of my health, and if u rather id put each time that everything is perfect than that i shall do, and the producer can live in blissful ignorance ;)
    No thats not the point, there is no such thing as a perfect track, nobody on here has a perfect track. The feedback is taken into concideration, wisely, but it is the way you present it, that some people have a problem with.......obviously.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kemix
    No thats not the point, there is no such thing as a perfect track, nobody on here has a perfect track. The feedback is taken into concideration, wisely, but it is the way you present it, that some people have a problem with.......obviously.
    This is true, perfection is a quest.
    however we have gone waaaay beyond talking about your track here scot, well, I have anyway.
    Sorry, I did try to get people to come back on topic.
    Solitary by nature.
    Isolation is the gift.

BOA Lifetime Member

no one mentioned tracks having to be perfect, i cant produce perfect tracks myself, but there are varying levels of quality leading up to near perfection... if people cant take criticism on tracks then they really should not post them, its that simple... even if they are in their studio and honestly believe they have the best track in town it doesnt mean it is, this applies to everyone... ;)

Supreme Freak

Hey, i said earlier in the post i took your comments into concideration and have no problems with that. You say you dont produce tracks? So why dont you use this time and give it a shot?

Ultimate Freak

Good lord this has veered off course... where's Magellan when you need him ?

Ultimate Freak

Let's try to stick to the topic pleeease ;)

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kemix
    Hey, i said earlier in the post i took your comments into concideration and have no problems with that. You say you dont produce tracks? So why dont you use this time and give it a shot?
    where did i say i dont produce tracks then? read the post again smart alec, ive got several releases lined up ;)

it wasnt a dig at u, i meant in general people shouldnt post if they cant take criticism, there's nothing more annoying than someone trying to justify their work instead of just accepting that not everyone will love it, heck ive had good close friends say some tracks are dung, water off a ducks back and you have to develop a certain immunity to negative comments if you want to make a serious go of things, otherwise you end up spitting the dummie and making excuses when not everyone loves the work

Supreme Freak

Miss-read what u said. Not had one prob with what you have said, just did'nt agree, and that is where the problems lies i think. Lets try and get back on track though seriously as x said. But dont think there is much more to say is there...hehhhehheeh

BOA Lifetime Member

yeah dont get me wrong ive not posted anything in an argumentitive manner, just have different views on what makes a more rounded, complete sound i think

Supreme Freak

Yep i have mentioned this a few times along the way. But am glad there seems to be some sort of agreement :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

........so uhm yeah, cool track

BOA Lifetime Member

what, there was a track?
    Solitary by nature.
    Isolation is the gift.

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by oldbugger

*** awaits slagging form the techno nazis ******
    :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast