Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Ultimate Freak

Default *BREAKING NEWS*STEVIE G*

Rick Parry has this morning revealed that Steven Gerrard has changed his mind over wanting to leave Anfield and committed his future to Liverpool FC.
    The Reds chief executive broke the amazing news as he arrived at Anfield today following several late night and early morning phone calls with the Liverpool captain.

"I couldn't be more delighted," said Parry. "He has decided to stay with us because he realises how much the club means to him.

"Even when he said he was going I don't think the language he used suggested he really wanted to go. He was talking about the last few days being difficult and not being able to come back, he never actually said he wanted to go.

"Over the last 24 hours he has reflected on it, thought it through and he wants to stay.

"From our point of view it's what we wanted all along. I have apologised to Stevie if I've mis-read his emotions. I guess after Istanbul I thought I knew where we were going but he clearly thought for whatever reason that the club wasn't as enthusiastic about keeping him as we might have been. He was anxious.

"There were one or two issues with the contract which he took to mean a lack of enthusiasm on our part, which it wasn't. He understands that now. We've had some emotional moments together, cleared everything up and I don't think this will happen again.

"I don't think he's staying because he was concerned about the negative reaction. I made the point on Monday to him to think of the fans in Istanbul and ask himself how he could leave that. Obviously the last day or two hasn't been easy for him but this isn't a decision for negative reasons. He's found it complicated but deep down it was always a difficult decision for him to say he wanted to go. We're all absolutely thrilled and I'm more certain than ever that he's fully committed and that this is where he wants to be."
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

Maybe he only wanted to go to Real Madrid to be reunited with Owen... At least he won't be going to Chelsea though. Looks like Baptista might be coming to Arsenal, we've already had one player off Sevilla, could be an interesting signing...

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

liverpool will be shit next season then :lol:
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

:roll:

Damn, ah well...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

no socks to rob in madrid apparently.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

Your not laughin now are ya??????????????????????

It was the last thing i expected to hear when i got up today, more drama then a episode of eastenders :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Lucius
    no socks to rob in madrid apparently.
    Coz they all wear flip flops :lol:

The Games Moderator

So he should ****in stay, the ungreatful git
    You gotta say YES ! to another excess