Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BOA Lifetime Member

Ultimate Freak

we have now secured a pro lighting system by dark cannon as used by compressed and many other clubs across north wales. this is surely gonna rock bar fresa!!!!

BOA Lifetime Member

hell yeh .. that lightin systen rocks man .. thanks to carl for that ....

btw al its fresa my mistake for the mix up

Ultimate Freak

edited

BOA Lifetime Member

al u havnt changed the line up etc .. i told u .. u shouldnt of posted it up as it's my event tut tut

Ultimate Freak

whats the new venue like then ?

BOA Lifetime Member

its alright better that the last one and has a better feel about it ...

u can look at a few pics of the venue on www.outlar.com just go to the date 16th sept and u will see the event etc click on it and u can view a few pics of th evenue in action , its only small im happy with it ..

BOA Lifetime Member

think i need to got to this one but im suppose to be moving all my stuff to manc that weekend too........ ill have to think of a way to do both!
    Drugs, dirty dancing and pounding techno music

BOA Lifetime Member

i woul doffer to help dawn but i will be busy friday morning wella ll day infact .. and prob ****ed saturday lol ... u have to come tho cant miss it

BOA Lifetime Member

not to long now

BOA Lifetime Member

right due to problems with someone iv now had to cancell 3 djs .. sadly my 2 headlines wont be able to play now .. i wont post up th eproblems on the forum as i dont want to air them live .. but the event is still goin ahead .. djs will be added soon

sorry

BOA Lifetime Member

we now introduce jay knight and d-coder to the changed line up thanks to them pair

BOA Lifetime Member

!!!!NEW VENUE !!!!! BAR FRESA 90 Seel Street, Liverpool !!!!!!

DARK & DIGITAL

TECHNO / HARD TECHNO ROOM

JAY KNIGHT - locked

www.lockedrecords.co.uk

Jay was introduced to electronic music by his father, who force fed him a musical diet of Jean-Michele Jarre and Kraftwerk from an early age. Inspired by his cousin's 'rave' tape collection, as he got older Jay started to listen to music with a harder edge, taking in mix tapes from nights such as Megadog, Club Kinetic and Herbal Tea Parties.

Around 1996, Jay was introduced to Adam Rayner by mutual friends and properly introduced to techno and the whole vibe that surrounds it. Around the same time Adam also introduced Jay to the legendary UK techno club, The Orbit. Like Adam, Jay was hooked on the unique energy and atmosphere of the night.

Jay's life revolves heavily around techno and like Adam, he took a course in sound engineering so that he could learn more about production side of things whilst constantly building on studio equipment and techniques. He is now a fully fledged producer having released tracks on the Epoch Works imprint alongside respected techno artists such as Dj Amok, Ben Long and Jamie Bissmire.

Jay has played out with some of the best Djs in the scene including Damon Vallero, Inigo Kennedy, Jon Nuccle and Angela Flame and has played most of the leading techno clubs in the North including Throb in Wakefield, Voodoo in Liverpool and Darkside in Leeds. His Dj style can best be described as rolling, darker-edged techno mixed with tribal beats and evil synth patterns.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISTEK - F.A.T Live PA- compressed/ Kick The Drum

www.fatcollective.com

We welcome Wayne AKA Distek form the fat collective who's releases on the new kick the drum label are being caned by the likes of dave the drummer and mark eg and have already earnt him a respected place on the techno circuit which his distinct style of hard and pounding sets. now we are lucky enough to have the FAT pa which is gonna rock any dancefloor he unleashes it upon.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NICK ANARCHY & TRIPLE B - dark & digital / oblivion / cranked / species / FAT Collective / North / Compressed

Nick Anarchy has been on a long standing run on the hardcore techno circuit playing at many clubs over the past 5 years including: species , oblivion ,horizon , jasbof, faction, subsonica, uprising vs diztruxion, bedlam, hes turned his hand to the techno full time and is certainly showing some talent, co-promoter of the very succesful futureshock. this lad is one to watch out for.

Triple B from the FAT Collective has been djing since 1997 playing in most probably every techno club North Wales has to offer. This guy is a natural when it come to djing having already proved his skills by getting a well earned residency at the infamous NORTH (DRT) in 2003 and more recently Compressed in North Wales. Triple B will rip it up on any dance floor he is given the chance to play on...so be prepared for some real solid mixing and some serious tribal sounds! The combination of these 2 talented djs will no doubt cause complete kaos on this debut B2B session thats not be missed!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JOE GIACOMET & ZOID - compressed / kick the drum records / more punk than funk records

We welcome more of our friends from the FAT collective and this time the 2 label owners (joe giacomet- mpft/zoid- ktd) go head to head in a b2b special. 2 of the most influencencial welsh labels battle out north wales style!!!

ROSS MILLWARD - dark & digital
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D-CODER - generate

door tax £7 all nite

8-2 @ bar freas next door to the masque just off seel street liverpool

dresscode : no caps or trackies , trainers ok

BOA Lifetime Member

now whos avin it

BOA Lifetime Member

defo not missing out on this one now!

and any one that does is a fool!

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by D'technobitch

cheers dawn i new u woudnt let me down

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy
    Quote Originally Posted by D'technobitch

cheers dawn i new u woudnt let me down
    it has now been proven that i have no willpower wen it comes to a quality line up of techno DJs! i will be there!

BOA Lifetime Member

:wicked:

BOA Lifetime Member

BOA Lifetime Member

so whos up for this then ??

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast