Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Freak

Default FUTURESHOCK 16th september @BAR FRESA

!!!!NEW VENUE !!!!! BAR FRESHA 90 Seel Street, Liverpool !!!!!!

DARK & DIGITAL

TECHNO / HARD TECHNO ROOM

JAY KNIGHT - locked

www.lockedrecords.co.uk

Jay was introduced to electronic music by his father, who force fed him a musical diet of Jean-Michele Jarre and Kraftwerk from an early age. Inspired by his cousin's 'rave' tape collection, as he got older Jay started to listen to music with a harder edge, taking in mix tapes from nights such as Megadog, Club Kinetic and Herbal Tea Parties.

Around 1996, Jay was introduced to Adam Rayner by mutual friends and properly introduced to techno and the whole vibe that surrounds it. Around the same time Adam also introduced Jay to the legendary UK techno club, The Orbit. Like Adam, Jay was hooked on the unique energy and atmosphere of the night.

Jay's life revolves heavily around techno and like Adam, he took a course in sound engineering so that he could learn more about production side of things whilst constantly building on studio equipment and techniques. He is now a fully fledged producer having released tracks on the Epoch Works imprint alongside respected techno artists such as Dj Amok, Ben Long and Jamie Bissmire.

Jay has played out with some of the best Djs in the scene including Damon Vallero, Inigo Kennedy, Jon Nuccle and Angela Flame and has played most of the leading techno clubs in the North including Throb in Wakefield, Voodoo in Liverpool and Darkside in Leeds. His Dj style can best be described as rolling, darker-edged techno mixed with tribal beats and evil synth patterns.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DISTEK - F.A.T Live PA- compressed/ Kick The Drum

www.fatcollective.com

We welcome Wayne AKA Distek form the fat collective who's releases on the new kick the drum label are being caned by the likes of dave the drummer and mark eg and have already earnt him a respected place on the techno circuit which his distinct style of hard and pounding sets. now we are lucky enough to have the FAT pa which is gonna rock any dancefloor he unleashes it upon.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NICK ANARCHY & TRIPLE B - dark & digital / oblivion / cranked / species / FAT Collective / North / Compressed

Nick Anarchy has been on a long standing run on the hardcore techno circuit playing at many clubs over the past 5 years including: species , oblivion ,horizon , jasbof, faction, subsonica, uprising vs diztruxion, bedlam, hes turned his hand to the techno full time and is certainly showing some talent, co-promoter of the very succesful futureshock. this lad is one to watch out for.

Triple B from the FAT Collective has been djing since 1997 playing in most probably every techno club North Wales has to offer. This guy is a natural when it come to djing having already proved his skills by getting a well earned residency at the infamous NORTH (DRT) in 2003 and more recently Compressed in North Wales. Triple B will rip it up on any dance floor he is given the chance to play on...so be prepared for some real solid mixing and some serious tribal sounds! The combination of these 2 talented djs will no doubt cause complete kaos on this debut B2B session thats not be missed!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JOE GIACOMET & ZOID - compressed / kick the drum records / more punk than funk records

We welcome more of our friends from the FAT collective and this time the 2 label owners (joe giacomet- mpft/zoid- ktd) go head to head in a b2b special. 2 of the most influencencial welsh labels battle out north wales style!!!

ROSS MILLWARD - dark & digital
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D-CODER - generate

FRIDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER

Door Tax £7

NEW VENUE - 90 Seel Street, Liverpool, L1 4BH

8PM TILL 2AM

BOA Lifetime Member

wikid, really looking forward to this, its the same week as my birthday...what a great excuse to get mashed ....oohh but not before my set though...i always find myself taking the needle off the wrong record... joke ;) heheheheh cheers guys!

Zoid
    Be Lucky!

BOA Lifetime Member

sweet as a moose mate.

Junior Freak

looks very interesting
    good to see the techno scene in liverpool growing again.
    nice work guys :clap:
    the day before my birthday too, so i hope to make it to this.

i reckon it will be a killer

matt

BOA Lifetime Member

yeh it should be ..

BOA Lifetime Member

also their will be a record stall their on the nite

Junior Freak

deans new live set rocks!!!!!!!!!!

Ultimate Freak

u be makin an appearance then????

Junior Freak

long way to liverpool for 2am finish

BOA Lifetime Member

worth it tho

Ultimate Freak

looking forward to this - my first gig in liverpool too

BOA Lifetime Member

and im sure it wont be your last dude

Supreme Freak

yeah looking forward to this night, gonna be wicked. Nick i'll bring you a record to your next night forgot to give you one at the party

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by fresh_an_funky_design
    yeah looking forward to this night, gonna be wicked. Nick i'll bring you a record to your next night forgot to give you one at the party
    haha yeh man well i will prob see u on saturday anyway if u r goin

BOA Lifetime Member

the hardcore techno & hard trance rooms have both been cancelled for this so its just the techno froom for september @ futureshock @ hevn n hell and one not to be missed !!!

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy
    the hardcore techno & hard trance rooms have both been cancelled for this so its just the techno froom for september @ futureshock @ hevn n hell and one not to be missed !!!
    doesnt sound like such a bad thing :lol:
    Be Lucky!

BOA Lifetime Member

not at all haha ..

Ultimate Freak

means we can concentrate on the techno and make the party better!!!

BOA Lifetime Member

Word to that shit Al

BOA Lifetime Member

most defo and its goin to be sweeeeeeeeet

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast