Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Junior Freak

Default LOCKED- 9.9.05 - Miss Innocent

Locked Records present…

09th September 2005
    10:00pm till 04:00am
    £7 ON THE DOOR

Special Guest: Miss Innocent (Subdivision, Drumworks)
    Dj: Mucky Beats (Compressed)
    Dj: Sam Horam (Darkside)

Residents: Jay Knight and Adam Rayner

The Phoenix, Oxford Road, Manchester

For more information go to / contact us at: -
    www.lockedrecords.co.uk / lockedrecords@hotmail.com

--------------------------------

Miss Innocent
    (Subdivision, Drumworks)

Originally from Vancouver Canada, Colleen first got involved in the electronic music scene back in 1996/1997 after being influenced by the likes of Front 242, Depeche Mode and New Order. She became acquainted with the art of spinning records through DJ Dr Phreak and in the fall of 1997 she helped him run 1409 Afterhours party. Since taking up Djing in 1999, Colleen has built up a solid reputation for both her skills with her unique blend of techno, tech-trance and acid techno. She has been billed alongside artists such as Claude Young, Technasia, Renato Cohen, British Murder Boys, James Ruskin and Billy Nasty and has played at some of the biggest venues and events around the world (Hifi Bar-Australia, Warehouse-Calgary Canada, Sonar-Vancouver Canada, Ray Junior-Montreal Canada, Club Extravaganza-Croatia, Stereodrome-Slovakia, Supalova Club-Slovakia, Eternity-Czech Rep, Fabric-Czech Rep, Cosmic Trip Festival-Czech Rep, Sun City-Austria, Obsession Festival-Austria, Cazin Club-Austria, Kuca Club-Serbia, Euforia Club-Trieste Italy, Stuk-Slovenia, The Zoo-Belgium).
    From 1998 to 2003, Colleen worked with the Soundproof Crew, a group responsible for building up the underground party scene on the Canadian Westcoast by putting on quality events, catering mainly towards the harder techno genre. However, near the end of 2003 she decided to relocate to Graz Austria to focus on her production work and Djing. She is currently busy in the studio, producing her own music, working with Dean Rodell under the alias, Counterpart. She is now also helping run the UnknownForces and Drumworks record labels, which are based out of the UK, and has recently started up her own imprint, Subdivision Records, alongside Dean Rodell.
    Worldwide, Colleen has played in Canada, USA, Australia, Slovenia, Croatia, Slovakia, Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Poland, Serbia, Hungary, Italy, Belgium, England

Mucky Beats (Compressed)

Mucky Beats has been on the turntables since 1999. Over the last 6 years he has been heavily involved in the underground dance scene. His Dj career started on free party sound systems across Wales. Then in 2002 Mucky Beats gained his first club set in Wired and then a residency in a big pre club bar in Greece for 6 months. In 2003 he started Headrush, his very own underground event. Also in 2003 he played at HardWare & Digital, then returned for a 2nd season in Greece.
    In 2004 Mucky joined the F.A.T Collective and started Kick the Drum records with Dj Zoid. This was also the year he started Compressed. All these things helped him get recognized across the underground scene. Over 2004 and 2005 Mucky beats has played all over the Uk in events such as Generate, Positive Impact, Hardlife, The Clinic, The Cabin, DNA, B2B Sessions, Frequency. Mucky beats has played alongside for the likes of Mark E.G., Aaron Liberator, Dave the Drummer, Mike Humphries, Chris Liberator, Lawrie Immersion, Rowland the Bastard and Jerome Hill. For more info on Mucky Beats go to www.compressed.info and www.fatcollective.com

Sam Horam (Darkside)

Based in Leeds, England, Sam first got into techno in the late nineties through regular nights at the Orbit (Morley) and Voodoo (Liverpool).
    Inspired by seeing some of the best techno djs in the world such as Ben
    Sims and Marco Carola he soon bought some turntables and started to learn
    the art of mixing.
    Since then, at the end of 1999, he has crafted an ultra-tight and dynamic 3 deck mixing style playing music that ranges from tribal house to driving techno.
    Some of the nights that Sam has played at are: Intergalactic Funk(Manchester), Darkside (Leeds), Lovetechno(Huddersfield), C.a.l.m.(Bradford).

Ultimate Freak

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS !!!!!!

JUNE 19TH - TECHNO MANCUNIA ... JULY 10TH JEFF MILLS @SANKEYS ... JULY 18TH MARK EG & FRIENDS (GLENN WILSON) ... JULY 25TH SQUARE FESTIVAL (BILLY NASTY & NEIL LANDSTRUM)

Junior Freak

gutted really wanted to see sam horam that mix cd was really good! were in ibiza though!

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

good to see sam on there, brilliant dj.
    lol the trance has gone

Ultimate Freak

now then mr locked where was my nice big write up eh ;) :lol:

The Demon Beast

Sam horam wheres he been his is a damn good dj
    Wetworks
    Compound, Punish Blue, Mastertraxx

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Tiptoe
    now then mr locked where was my nice big wtite up eh ;) :lol:
    U didnt give me one u manipulator of sausage ! :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

Looks good,wont be able to attend either im afraid......

1st locked ive missed in 14 months this too!
    \"if you don\'t explode a few heads every night, then you\'re not doing your job\" R.Hawtin IDJ 2001

Junior Freak

same as, will be gurning round ibiza
    I am the eggman

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by fitipaldi
    you lot in manc land seem to love ibiza! anyone else getting there jollies there this summer?????

guna do my best to be at this one as i missed the last one and it left me feeling empty inside :cry: so i dont wana miss the next one!

will be strange tho if most the gurn society will be absent!
    Drugs, dirty dancing and pounding techno music

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by D'technobitch
    Quote Originally Posted by fitipaldi
    you lot in manc land seem to love ibiza! anyone else getting there jollies there this summer?????

guna do my best to be at this one as i missed the last one and it left me feeling empty inside :cry: so i dont wana miss the next one!

will be strange tho if most the gurn society will be absent!
    we are indeed ibiza queens,jays the worst tho!

this is my 4th time there and i really shouldnt be goin again this year,but for 110 quid for a week of sun and pounding down at space and cocoon itll do for me. Hawtin factor aswell! We all know you dont like him though! :lol:

Aye,no us at locked this time! No dodgy gurns!
    \"if you don\'t explode a few heads every night, then you\'re not doing your job\" R.Hawtin IDJ 2001

BOA Lifetime Member

im sure youl have a great time m8y, i went there when i was 18 and really enjoyd it......... didnt manage much sunbathing tho, was to busy getting twated!

take plenty photos pls!
    Drugs, dirty dancing and pounding techno music

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by D'technobitch
    didnt manage much sunbathing tho
    thats all we're goin for, gonna get proper greasy on the beach.
    I am the eggman

Junior Freak

I'll be representing the gurn society for this one while all you pussies are in ibiza!! Will also be my last locked for a year so gonna make the most of it!!!

Junior Freak

Thats a big move that is D, leaving the country for a year ! Good move and respect!

Junior Freak

Cheers mate, can't wait!! Leave 4 weeks on sat!! :lol:

Junior Freak

He's only goin for the lady boys!
    I am the eggman

Junior Freak

Cheers for the props guys.

Really looking forward to this...hope to see some of you down there.

;)

Ultimate Freak

hope it goes well mate have a good un

Ultimate Freak

this is gonna be rocking
    JUNE 19TH - TECHNO MANCUNIA ... JULY 10TH JEFF MILLS @SANKEYS ... JULY 18TH MARK EG & FRIENDS (GLENN WILSON) ... JULY 25TH SQUARE FESTIVAL (BILLY NASTY & NEIL LANDSTRUM)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast