Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

Default owen signs for the barcodes.

bet he will be gone by the end of the season, he wont stay at sid james park too long.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

Bit of a shocker that. Woke up at 9 checked the text it said they were considering our offer, went back a kip. Woke up at half ten & he's signed a four year at newcastle. He wont be there for long & he certainly aint there through choice.

I hope rafa hasnt dropped a bollock on this one. Gonna be weird seeing him playin for newcastle

BOA Lifetime Member

yeah he will be gone end of season, newcastle need a new gaffa if they are going to get out the bottom half of the table

BOA Lifetime Member

i sort of knew he was gonna go to Newcastle, i mean liverpool sold him for 8mill and there no way they would buy him back for anymore than that and Newcastle put in a better offer, so its was inevitable he was gonna sign for the gordies....be interesting to see how he fits in there? him and shearer up front could be a pretty good partnership?????????????????
    Be Lucky!

Ultimate Freak

I think Rafa never really wanted him and he also insists on trying to play the same system he played at Valencia, the difference then was when they played 1 up front they had classy goalscoring midfielders which Liverpool havent consistantly got. I think Owen would be a perfect match with Morientes. Cisse is clueless and hasn´t got a football brain, he is just raw and really hit and miss.

Good luck to Owen there though, i can see him doing well at Newcastle, just what they need and should give the whole club a buzz. the supporters a the best in the country and deserve it.

Ultimate Freak

Im glad hes gone to the geordies - at least he'll get a game!!!!

doubt he'll end up with that many goals, but i like to be proved wrong!!!

Ultimate Freak

must admit im gutted but u cant blame him 4 going there hes thinkin of his england career an needs 2 be playin week in week out which he will get at newcastle but 4 me its a bad move career wise in terms of medals an trophys cos lets be honest i cant really see him winning much at newcastle but its his decision good luck 2 him ;)

Ultimate Freak

also got the feeling rafa didnt want him it was the board an the chairman

Supreme Freak

At first i was gutted but then now i have thought about it i'm buzzing,they are turning into Leeds United mark 2 it's brilliant.Remember when Shearer and Owen played together for England,they were shite,it wont work at all they will try and use Shearer as the target man.

Souness has spent some money now like and if they dont get Champions league or win a trophy they are gonna be in serious bother.

Boumsong-8 million
    Faye-2.5 million
    Emre-5 million
    Luque-10 million
    Owen 17 million
    Parker 6.5 million

Then take into account there wage bill,with Shearer being the highest paid player in the premiership on 7 million for the year and the likes of Bowyer on 40k a week.This is some serious funny shit.

BOA Lifetime Member

Aint taking his medical till tuesday, could go tits up yet.

Supreme Freak

Even if he fails it,he'll still sign.

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

i can see them going the leeds way defo.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

yeah will be funny

souness aint got a clue

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by jam
    Even if he fails it,he'll still sign.
    Didnt so much mean he would fail it more someone else could come in for him. Was reading on the text before we may try steal him before wednesday deadline.

Ultimate Freak

I think out of all the top clubs Arsenal could probably do with him, Henry and Owen up front with there pace. If Owen was Foreign Wenger would of snapped him up months ago.

BOA Lifetime Member

I don't think Shearer and Owen will work as a partnership, as we saw for England, but I don't think Henry and Owen would work either - 2 target men together doesn't work, you need one to play deep. Henry could do that, but it'd be a waste of his pace and power, if we signed someone like Owen it'd be as back up for Henry, which they wouldn't like - unless they could play in midfield too like Baptista.

Luque looks good though, if Souness see's sense he'll play him with Shearer or Owen, but he won't be able to keep them both happy. I suppose it's possible it could work if Shearer drops off to get a flick on, then maybe Owen goes out wide to cross for Shearer, bit of give and take, but I don't see it working as well as Shearer and Bellamy, even if it does work.

Ultimate Freak

Yeah but Henry goes out wide during a game quite a lot and so many times he put quality crosses along the 6 yard box and there isn´t a Arsenal player in sight. And you know Owen would be there poaching.

I´m not a fan of that Baptista, he was awful sunday for Real. He looked crap in Pre season aswell.

Robinho though- Wow, he is gonna be some player.

Real were much better with Owen in the side, they were comparing the stats from last season today on the Spanish news and Owen goals per minute compared to Rauls is about 3 times better.

The Games Moderator

Great signing for them.
    You gotta say YES ! to another excess

BOA Lifetime Member

Bad move i reckon. Its not strikers they lack, its the supply.

If shearer had the supply, theyd be scoring, cos he doesnt miss.

They should have bought wingers
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

BOA Lifetime Member

good on benitez.owen s*it on us,saying he wanted to leave and win things,then we win the biggest trophy of them all when he left.now he wants to come back and be garunteed no1 choice up front??!?

says alot about benitez this.****in top manager :clap:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast