Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

Quote Originally Posted by Aratron
    pity he's spat his dummy out
    dont think thats the case, hes just had enough for the time being, and you cant blame him for that
    Life is "trying things to see if they work"

Finally getting around to updating my site
    http://www.plus27design.co.uk/

Dave knows scooter lyrics

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aratron
    pity he's spat his dummy out

Nah mate,I dont think this is like that .Its more of a fed up need a break type thing I think and we would all wonder what was up if he didnt let us know that he was chilling for a bit ;)

BOA Lifetime Member

spat the dummy indeed, no wonder people are dropping out of here like flies

really :roll:

Banned

ok then maybe i am out of order for saying that. and if thats the case i will accept being banned from the forum.
    but it does seem a very over-dramatic way of acting. i like dirty bass and the metropolis forum is not the same without him thats for sure. if he can be forthwright in his opinions , then surely he must accept criticism about himself to.
    or is it ok to be hypocritical.
    i dont think people are dropping out like flies , if anything i think people are sick of the usual sychophantic arse-licking that happens on this site.

BOA Lifetime Member

why would you get banned?

its not about steve not being able to accept criticism, he left the board because he feels people dont want to accept his advice re production and other things, and he's right. Some people on here just cant seperate their own personal goals and thoughts from factual production advice, which is a shame. Steve closed his account then realised he couldnt say goodbye to a few people so got a friend to post it up, nothing wrong with that

people are sick of the arse licking yes, hence people leaving the board. Steve's gone, im only posting on certain tracks because i know if i post on certain threads il get shot down and accused of all sorts so its really not worth the hassle. Not that it means much to people on here but still, ive been here from the start and its no longer the place it was, especially this forum.

hopefully the new site will solve some of these issues

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eyeswithoutaface
    why would you get banned?

its not about steve not being able to accept criticism, he left the board because he feels people dont want to accept his advice re production and other things, and he's right. Some people on here just cant seperate their own personal goals and thoughts from factual production advice, which is a shame. Steve closed his account then realised he couldnt say goodbye to a few people so got a friend to post it up, nothing wrong with that

people are sick of the arse licking yes, hence people leaving the board. Steve's gone, im only posting on certain tracks because i know if i post on certain threads il get shot down and accused of all sorts so its really not worth the hassle. Not that it means much to people on here but still, ive been here from the start and its no longer the place it was, especially this forum.

hopefully the new site will solve some of these issues
    so what was your user name before?
    i think dirty bass will return.
    and i dont think anyone has actually left at all.
    drama = interest
    more people are engaging with this webstie all the time and MARK EG knows that.
    i have a lot of respect for Mark and the other moderators on the forum because im addicted to using this place i think its great, and i would miss it if it was gone.
    i think if anyhting maybe what has happened , has mysteriously coinincided with the lauch of the new website, what a brilliany way of piqueing peoples interest through all this melodrama.
    i feel pretty confident Dirty Bass will return, its a bit of a microcosm of society in genral this place, people get fed up , leave , and return.

BOA Lifetime Member

my username was eyeswithoutaface still, something happened with my account tho couldnt log in so Mark created this, the same minus spaces in my username i think.. anyway....

people have left man, some seriously knowledgable people have been and departed these boards, you only joined this year, which is cool im not slagging that or anything, but this place used to be WAYYY different mate, Dj Ze Migl offering advice to everyone, people actually taking things on board and improving no end, ive seen some people turn into shit hot producers on here, but now its different thats all im saying, i can see this because ive been on here for 3 years now and it has definately changed, there's just no denying that.

Judging from the talks ive been having with Steve he wont be coming back unless something changes, unless people learn to accept critique and this board goes back to how it was, his username no longer exists and the waiting list to rejoin is months and months long apparently, i know steve wont wait round to jump back into the old cycle

im not saying people arent becoming interested in the site and forums as a whole, i notice new people joining everyday, but each forum has its core users and there arent that many new people posting in this particular forum, and only a certain few who can differentiate between solid, honest, truthful critique and slagging

Steve's even offered to check peoples tracks if they want, you only have to email him, cant say fairer than that if someone wants an honest and mutual ear to check your work

Supreme Freak
    Around the back of the third moon off Tyrisia

I think this is a bloody shame, he's never been more than honest and encouraging with my productions, and he's always been the same to everyone else as far as i'm aware. And his advice works too.

BOA Lifetime Member

As much as I ike Stevo I cant say I really see the point in leaving for a break on such a dramatic and slightly condescending note over differences in opinion. At the end of the day, thats all they are

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

Quote Originally Posted by The Divide
    As much as I ike Stevo I cant say I really see the point in leaving for a break on such a dramatic and slightly condescending note over differences in opinion. At the end of the day, thats all they are
    i suppose when hes that passionate about his beliefs, its hard for him to distance himself from them

BOA Lifetime Member

Passionate or having a diva style breakdown one things for sure, he will be missed :lol:

Banned

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    hows the ugly bird? looks like a bloke in drag

Banned

ok times up dirty bass.
    come back from your sabbatical. this place needs your Napoleonic vision.

Ultimate Freak

you'll be waiting for long time...
    piss and the vultures will pay... coming soon

Banned

i dont think so . i bet you hes back before christmas

Junior Freak

im new here and i allways feel dirty bass comments very good, he knows what he says and produces very good stuff,and dont see a reason for this drastic move.

come back man, i think you make us see you point of view

this forum need you.

BOA Mod

I've had my differences with steve in the past...

Nothing like a bit or rough and tumble from time to time.. ;)

Best wishes steve - maybe you can get some more time to create - i know thats what id be doing if i didnt spend so much time in the general forum, wasting my life... :roll: :lol:

Respect and peace out. word.

chris.

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

dodgy, you just love to strip down to your pants and have a bit of a wrestle dont you

easy!!!! easy!!!!!!!! easy!!!!!! easy!!!!!!!!! easy!!!!!!!!

M.O.D.

yeah steve was pretentious at times, but he would also be the first to admit that. i miss having him around, frankly. he's an intelligent dude with a lot to say...hopefully he comes back...
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

BOA Lifetime Member

what's the saying "you dont know what you've got till its gone?" :lol:

there's no one giving in depth feedback on tracks now as it seems that's not what people want to hear in this section anymore with certain people getting offended

Steve maybe back in the reincarnation of Blackout that is the new site but believe me when i say he wont be back on here, his account is deleted anyways

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast