Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    BOA Lifetime Member

do you guys read the posts on here? i posted back on page 3 that Steve's account has been DELETED. he physically cant post on here, and even if he reregistered he'd just be at the back of a long que of people awaiting approval, hence Xfive posting his reply

The Demon Beast

Quote Originally Posted by Aratron
    how come all the dirty bass releases i have heard neither sound particularly dark, experimental or interesting?
    i was expecting something a bit different, instead i listened to the same old shite

You know how bad I WANT to respond to this.
    Wetworks
    Compound, Punish Blue, Mastertraxx

Banned

respond to it then.
    im man enough to accept your views

The Demon Beast

YOU JUST DISSED MY RECORD.
    Wetworks

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SummerOfSam
    YOU JUST DISSED MY RECORD.
    i dissed your record?
    how on earth do you know i was referring to your record.
    im sorry you feel so insecure about your own material.
    im sure mozart never worried about his critics.
    if im talking crap why you getting so touchy about it. jesus, chill out dude.

Banned

i wont post anymore in this section, im not a producer or anything, so i shouldnt post really.

you can listen to the views of your sychophantic friends and nodding dogs.

a bit like the Caesar complex, hearing what you want to hear all the time, and never the contrary.

The Demon Beast

First off
    I'm not Dirty Bass
    Second Off
    I have no "complex"
    If that's your opinion then whatever, no food off my plate.
    I am entitled to defend myself if someone thinks it is like the rest of the pack.
    As far as your use of historical reference, you're not boggling anyone.
    I am quite aware.
    Caesar Complex would be trying to ban you for no reason.
    Or snapping at you.
    I did not insult you at all now did I.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    Now I'm going to retire to my throne and have a caesar salad
    Side of Humble Pie. ;)
    Wetworks

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

i wont post anymore in this section, im not a producer or anything, so i shouldnt post really.

a bit like the Caesar complex, hearing what you want to hear all the time, and never the contrary.
    you dont neede to be a producer to respond in this section, at the end of the day, music is made for everybody to listen to and enjoy.

if you listen to music on a regular basis, then you have grounds to comment if you so wish to do so.

i for one am always honest in my feedback, i may not like a particular style of techno im listening to, but you still know what sounds good, what the production is like, whether the song is structured right etc.

I can see steves argument in that techno should be about pushing boundaries and exploring new sounds etc, i admire anybody that does that.
    but i love straight 4 to the floor, heads down, arse shaking, nothing new techno too, stuff you can just put on and enjoy for what it is.

What needs to happen in here, is stop with the personal insults, just give honest feedback about anything you have listened to, and if its your tracks that you have posted, decide if you want to take onboard any advice given, its your music, its your career, its all up to you at the end of the day.
    Life is "trying things to see if they work"

Finally getting around to updating my site
    http://www.plus27design.co.uk/

Dave knows scooter lyrics

Banned

First off
    I'm not Dirty Bass
    Second Off
    I have no "complex"
    If that's your opinion then whatever, no food off my plate.
    I am entitled to defend myself if someone thinks it is like the rest of the pack.
    As far as your use of historical reference, you're not boggling anyone.
    I am quite aware.
    Caesar Complex would be trying to ban you for no reason.
    Or snapping at you.
    I did not insult you at all now did I.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    Now I'm going to retire to my throne and have a caesar salad
    Side of Humble Pie. ;)
    listen i am really sorry. i have a big mouth and i have spoken a lot of rubbish.
    i have no intention of slagging off your production.
    i simply listened to a bunch of dirty base releases, and as dirty bass, has spoken of liking dark tunes, i just thought they sounded similar to most techno i have listened to , not poor by any standards, nice techno, but nothing i would consider to be pushing the envelope.
    but wtf do i know. please don't take antything i say or post too seriously.

M.O.D.

no you should keep posting.

this thread sums up everything that was and apparently still is wrong with this forum.

a) everyone needs to have some tact when criticquing. say something nice or encouraging. the point is to help people get better. this does not happen when people gratuitously belittle other people's work. maybe aratron was too harsh.

b) HOWEVER. what is with the thin skins on here?! why do people have to get so freaked out by some criticism or someone's opinion? like aratron says, do people just want everyone to shake your hand and say something is great if they don't think it is or if it can be improved?

in this case, i don't see how aratron "dissed" your record, SoS. he did put down steve's label, but steve defended himself quite ably and aratron said that he'd give another listen and see if he was wrong. can't get better than that as a resolution to a debate, IMO.

if he had said he thought your record was crap, which he did not, then by all means, tell him why he's wrong. or someone else will. you're a good man, no doubt, and one of the people on this board i have high respect for, but i'm a bit baffled by what you wrote on here...
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

M.O.D.

Quote Originally Posted by dan the acid man
    you dont neede to be a producer to respond in this section, at the end of the day, music is made for everybody to listen to and enjoy.

if you listen to music on a regular basis, then you have grounds to comment if you so wish to do so.

i for one am always honest in my feedback, i may not like a particular style of techno im listening to, but you still know what sounds good, what the production is like, whether the song is structured right etc.

I can see steves argument in that techno should be about pushing boundaries and exploring new sounds etc, i admire anybody that does that.
    but i love straight 4 to the floor, heads down, arse shaking, nothing new techno too, stuff you can just put on and enjoy for what it is.

What needs to happen in here, is stop with the personal insults, just give honest feedback about anything you have listened to, and if its your tracks that you have posted, decide if you want to take onboard any advice given, its your music, its your career, its all up to you at the end of the day.
    once again, dan, you are THE MAN!
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

BOA Lifetime Member

going to miss seeing you around here Steve. I'll hit you up in the future for sure homie.

BOA Lifetime Member

Too much sourness in this thread. Just no need.

I liked Dirty, he gave some useful pointers on tracks and would always at least offer some useful criticism.
    His own productions were tight, and I valued his opinion.

Better than some off the mindless drivel I got - complaints that a minimal track was minimal, and not peak time party techno etc...

Too many drama queens with thin skin and big ego's about.
    Get over yourselves.

If you can't appreciate criticism, or that opinions differ retreat to a little room on your own, and get your mum to fawn over your prodigious talents.

Anyway, cheers to Steve, respect to what he did and shame he won't be back.

The Demon Beast

He'll be back.
    Wetworks

Supreme Freak

what? well lookin forward to that

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Pace
    Too much sourness in this thread. Just no need.

I liked Dirty, he gave some useful pointers on tracks and would always at least offer some useful criticism.
    His own productions were tight, and I valued his opinion.

Better than some off the mindless drivel I got - complaints that a minimal track was minimal, and not peak time party techno etc...

Too many drama queens with thin skin and big ego's about.
    Get over yourselves.

If you can't appreciate criticism, or that opinions differ retreat to a little room on your own, and get your mum to fawn over your prodigious talents.

Anyway, cheers to Steve, respect to what he did and shame he won't be back.
    well said :clap:
    Life is "trying things to see if they work"

Finally getting around to updating my site
    http://www.plus27design.co.uk/

Dave knows scooter lyrics

oldbugger

just seems pathetic to me why someone would make all this fuss about leaving the site but then get someone else to post messages for them

just seems really silly to me. if someone doesnt want to post on a forum anymore for whatever reason why don't they just do that?

thread like 'i'm leaving and never coming back u cunts' and this is my last ever post . goodbye' are pathetic too. and just trying to get a reaction.

no idea why dirtybass left and not really interested but why is everyone still going on about it?

He's proberly dying to get back on now but thinks he'll look a cunt for crying off in the first place. which is also silly.
    maybe im totally wrong coz i wasnt about when it all happened..what did happen exactly anyway?

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by oldbugger
    just seems pathetic to me why someone would make all this fuss about leaving the site but then get someone else to post messages for them

just seems really silly to me. if someone doesnt want to post on a forum anymore for whatever reason why don't they just do that?

thread like 'i'm leaving and never coming back u cunts' and this is my last ever post . goodbye' are pathetic too. and just trying to get a reaction.

no idea why dirtybass left and not really interested but why is everyone still going on about it?

He's proberly dying to get back on now but thinks he'll look a cunt for crying off in the first place. which is also silly.
    maybe im totally wrong coz i wasnt about when it all happened..what did happen exactly anyway?
    B.O.B O.N

Junior Freak

He'll be back.
    exactly! ;)

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by dis-tek
    He'll be back.
    exactly! ;)
    Just like in the terminator

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast