Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by MARK EG
    this was one hell of a night. i just didn't know what to expect. walked in - the reception wasnt particularly buzzin so was a little worried. anyway, got to the trance room.. jesus christ, the room is such a good layout. i mean REALLY. it's like a cinema. there was a goood amount of ppl but as soon as i got on, wow the place just seemed to really filll up. i think it was that 11-12am hour that really got things going. i wish to god lewis would have sorted himself out - he made the records jump loads and even stopped one of them with his hand but hey, perhaps he'd had too much 2 drink hey. the main thing is, i think the ppl on the floor saw this and it sort of added to the fun. it rocked!!!

anyway sometimes, you play a hard trance main room set and disappear into the techno back room and it's hard to get the crwod on side, but JESUS CHRIST this was no back rooom. this was the main room!!!i just got down to mixing and before ya know it, the room was full!! at one point i just switched the bass slightly during a mix and christ, the place erupted!!! that's techno man!!! hahaha

anyway guys please keep this up. i think you need more serious techno names in there too. if you need help, please pm me.

really great night and great event.

:clap:
    What can i say mate your a legend!!!! You where as always quality. Both rooms you played in you had THE crowds of the night ! The night realy kicked off from the point you got on them decks in the main room. Then the buzz in that techno room was something else, all night it had a realy techno party vibe BIG respect to all that came.
    I'll be PMing ya ! Cheers for all yours and chrissi's help
    JUNE 19TH - TECHNO MANCUNIA ... JULY 10TH JEFF MILLS @SANKEYS ... JULY 18TH MARK EG & FRIENDS (GLENN WILSON) ... JULY 25TH SQUARE FESTIVAL (BILLY NASTY & NEIL LANDSTRUM)

BOA Lifetime Member

fair play mark , class set !!( techno ) and well done makie very good nite ..after party was a good laugh too ...

BOA Lifetime Member

what a night! was a buzz from start to finish! Nuclear Audio had a good crowd in for it's first night, surely this can only mean bigger and better things for this night!

both rooms had a great vibe in them (yes i even popped my head in the non techno room!), no trouble to be seen at all!

was a brilliant idea to have an after party, shame it didnt stay open longer!

all the techno DJ's were on top form and i cant wait to get a copy of the recording, especially Triple B and Distek's set, they put a lot of hard work in to it and it paid off!

bring on the nxt one!

..................................... oh yeah, how mad was captain tinrib! lol
    Drugs, dirty dancing and pounding techno music

BOA Lifetime Member

photos will be up on www.nuclearaudio.co.uk as soon as we get it together to sort it! (when we have recovered from the weekend!)
    Drugs, dirty dancing and pounding techno music

Supreme Freak

was a quality night, got some awesome photo's just editing them at the momernt.

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy
    fair play mark , class set !!( techno ) and well done makie very good nite ..after party was a good laugh too ...

cheers for all ya help monkey girl.... ;)
    tinrib was a hardcore party person !!!!
    JUNE 19TH - TECHNO MANCUNIA ... JULY 10TH JEFF MILLS @SANKEYS ... JULY 18TH MARK EG & FRIENDS (GLENN WILSON) ... JULY 25TH SQUARE FESTIVAL (BILLY NASTY & NEIL LANDSTRUM)

Junior Freak

Quality night i must say!!! had a really good time, really pleased with the crowds reaction!!! will b posting the live set in the filez section soon!!

Ultimate Freak

Quality - great to hear it went well people!
    www.hardlife.org.uk

Anyone who ever said happiness is a ray of sunshine, never danced in the rain

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456