Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Freak

Default NUCLEAR AUDIO (MARK EG / ALEX CALVER / FAT LIVE)

MAKE SHURE YOU SCROLL ACROSS TO SEE THE WHOLE FLYER >>>

JUNE 19TH - TECHNO MANCUNIA ... JULY 10TH JEFF MILLS @SANKEYS ... JULY 18TH MARK EG & FRIENDS (GLENN WILSON) ... JULY 25TH SQUARE FESTIVAL (BILLY NASTY & NEIL LANDSTRUM)

BOA Lifetime Member

Not very techno :lol:

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Traxx
    Not very techno :lol:

why ?
    JUNE 19TH - TECHNO MANCUNIA ... JULY 10TH JEFF MILLS @SANKEYS ... JULY 18TH MARK EG & FRIENDS (GLENN WILSON) ... JULY 25TH SQUARE FESTIVAL (BILLY NASTY & NEIL LANDSTRUM)

BOA Lifetime Member

1. its say's its a hard dance night
    2. Apart from EG none of them are techno dj's

BOA Lifetime Member

Good luck with it anyways if its your night, wasnt being funny or that

Ultimate Freak

1. its say's its a hard dance night
    2. Apart from EG none of them are techno dj's
    um... i think the flyer is throwing you a bit mate have you scrolled acrosss to the techno room? :lol:

Starting from the top of the techno room...
    ANDY FARLEY plays some good techno ... http://www.andyfarley.com/mixes/techno_mix.mp3
    MARK E.G we all know will play a rocking techno set
    ALEX CALVER Calver is a quality techno jock go to this page there are a few mixes... http://www.acid.pl/index.php?id=5
    FAT COLLECTIVE LIVE is pounding techno check out the website ... http://www.fatcollcetive.com
    MUCKY BEATS & A.MARK as for me i play techno...i hope anyway :lol:
    you can check out my mix... http://www.fatcollective.com/compres...s_Promomix.mp3

Ultimate Freak

Good luck with it anyways if its your night, wasnt being funny or that
    cheers mate

BOA Lifetime Member

it doesnt get much worse for bandwagon jumping than Andy Farley, he's one of the biggest names in Hard House, he's not a techno dj in the slightest, he's another Hard House artist whose now "playing" techno... i wonder how long people like that stick at it when they realise that financially it has nothing to offer more than what they are used to, just another Hard dance event with a techno backroom

the only guys i wish good luck in this is the FAT Collective and Mark, at least you guys have a genuine love for the music and havent just jumped ship

so good luck to you boys definately but Captain Tinrib? errrr its a local of mine too the venue but i think il be giving it a miss

BOA Lifetime Member

+ =

Hahaha. I blame this silver haze ive got at the minute didn’t even notice the scroll bar. Its full on idiot gear. I take 'that' back then, techno it is. Egg firmly on face

El bastardo :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

yeah to reitterate im not being funny, as i said good luck especially it its your event but thats a weak ass lineup for sure, but if your trying to push techno in Liverpool you'l have a hard job as there are many smaller techno nights offering lineups that wipe the floor with that unfortunately

BOA Lifetime Member

Default Re: NEW EVENT! NUCLEAR AUDIO

Quote Originally Posted by Mucky Beats
    Hahahah you couldn’t of made it much clearer either

Ultimate Freak

Really hope this new project goes well for you Mackie.

Get some hardstyle on in the main room! ;)

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by eyeswithoutaface
    it doesnt get much worse for bandwagon jumping than Andy Farley, he's one of the biggest names in Hard House, he's not a techno dj in the slightest, he's another Hard House artist whose now "playing" techno... i wonder how long people like that stick at it when they realise that financially it has nothing to offer more than what they are used to, just another Hard dance event with a techno backroom

the only guys i wish good luck in this is the FAT Collective and Mark, at least you guys have a genuine love for the music and havent just jumped ship

so good luck to you boys definately but Captain Tinrib? errrr its a local of mine too the venue but i think il be giving it a miss
    That your opinion and your welcome to it... just would like to point out that you would be surprised if you did attend the event because there will be a good slection of techno all night.
    I get where you are coming from on the techno band wagon but i think andy is a good guy who has done his bit for getting people that normaly would'nt dance to "techno" (because they dont realy know what it is!) dance all night long to it! He got dance tents around the world stomping to kick the drum 2 and for that alone he rocks!

As for "just another Hard dance event with a techno backroom" we started this night with the theame of djs playing in both rooms helping the crowd cross between both dance floors... and that we switch the techno and hard dance rooms round each event and thus more big techno headliners....You would will be surprized to see who we have lined up for next year
    As for this comment "only guys i wish good luck in this is the FAT Collective and Mark, at least you guys have a genuine love for the music and havent just jumped ship" What ment by this... Im a member of the fat collective so thanks :clap: but i woul'nt say the other people playing have jumped ship? thats a unfair comment!

Anyway the last thing i wanna do is get in a big tread about this with you coz i know you can chat for britain :lol: point is i knew this line up would maybe get stick.... but i and all that attend will be in for a top night of slamming techno from slow and funky to hard and nasty

Ultimate Freak

Default Re: NEW EVENT! NUCLEAR AUDIO

Quote Originally Posted by Mucky Beats
    Hahahah you couldn’t of made it much clearer either

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    i put them in after ya post coz i thought i better i case anyone else made that mistake.... my fault not putting that at the start :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by kai
    Really hope this new project goes well for you Mackie.

Get some hardstyle on in the main room! ;)

nice one mate im shure you will hear some hardstyle in the hard dance room ;)

BOA Lifetime Member

as i said good luck, but i dont think i need to explain the jumping ship comment im all for people getting into techno but when its one of the biggest hard house bods in the world frankly suddenly headlining a techno room over people who have loved and been genuinely into it for years, just something ever so slightly worrying there

il no doubt be in town that night anyway so chances are il pop in, i do wish u good luck off course but as u say il chat for britain and when its about my local scene which im heavily involved in then my opinions are going to be that little bit harsher i think thats all

Ultimate Freak

as i said good luck, but i dont think i need to explain the jumping ship comment im all for people getting into techno but when its one of the biggest hard house bods in the world frankly suddenly headlining a techno room over people who have loved and been genuinely into it for years, just something ever so slightly worrying there

il no doubt be in town that night anyway so chances are il pop in, i do wish u good luck off course but as u say il chat for britain and when its about my local scene which im heavily involved in then my opinions are going to be that little bit harsher i think thats all
    sound man i get where you are coming from i just see some things diffrent from you ... hope you do pop in will be a good night.

BOA Lifetime Member

i say big respect to andy farley for getting into techno...it may have taken him a w3hile to realise that techno is miles better than hardhouse :lol:

anyway...i think this night will be pretty good, more so no more parties at my house after the club cause liverpool is way to far hahahahahah :lol: :lol:
    Be Lucky!

BOA Lifetime Member

if you book him, he might play hardhouse himself, ya never know :lol:
    Be Lucky!

BOA Lifetime Member

i meant if muckybeats books scott gray <<< he might play hard house....ahhhhh nevermind im too tired
    Be Lucky!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast