Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy
    13. liverpool - played 5 - pts 7 - +1

dude the table shows u are in such rich form
    yeah and you couldnt beat us and were dominated

BOA Lifetime Member

Chelsea had us off today. We really are lacking good wide men & a guarenteed goalscorer. Was garcia even playing? traore?????? For ****s sake you could forgive him his slip ups in the early days because he does have the making of a great player but the jokes wearing a bit thin now.

Oh one more thing that drogba is scumbag cunt :!:

BOA Lifetime Member

Senderos isn't the only one he causes problems to then! He still barely qualifies as a footballer though, more like a big lump used to upset the opponents defence. They should have kept Biscan and got rid of Traore I reckon, he's a liability, though according to the motd commentator he got the ball, though I'm not totally convinced.

Ultimate Freak

Why was Traore playing anyway? Risse´s best position is left back and he played there a lot in the past and he can still get forward like Ashley Cole and Roberto Carlos does.

Garcia and Alonso are a waste of space, they never ever do enough for me. If they want to keep playing 1 up front then they need a real quality goalscoring midfielder that links up play from the midfield to forward and run with the ball.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj
    Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy
    13. liverpool - played 5 - pts 7 - +1

dude the table shows u are in such rich form
    yeah and you couldnt beat us and were dominated
    haha :lol: :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by french_og
    Garcia and Alonso are a waste of space
    Ill agree with garcia nine times out of ten you would get a better service of stevie wonder out there then him. We really need to look elsewhere for his posistion. Alonso on the other hand is a class act. ;)

Ultimate Freak

Alonso is a gifted player but how often do you really see him influence a game? You need more from players like that.

BOA Lifetime Member

spot on

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by french_og
    Alonso is a gifted player but how often do you really see him influence a game? You need more from players like that.
    Plenty of times. He ran the show when gerrard was out for ages last season. Nobody even mentioned gerrards name which is quite a big deal when all the talk was & probably still is of us being a one man time. He did that on his own. Thats influence.

Ultimate Freak

Alonso was missing for most of that time with a broken ankle so did he influence the side from the treatment room? Liverpool struggled into 5th place and I don´t think Alonso scored that many or had many assists.

Anyway this season is where he should be judged as its his 2nd season and i have watched Liverpools last 4 games and he has given the ball away loads, maybe you could blame the lack of movement and only having 1 up front which would also explain a lot of side and backward passes from him but I haven´t been impreesed with him.

BOA Lifetime Member

[quote="french_og"]Alonso was missing for most of that time with a broken ankle so did he influence the side from the treatment room? /quote]

How do you work that out? gerrard was back by or around the time his ankle got broke hence why they hardly played together till the end of the season. Anyways...

He seems to of been giving the position of sitting in front of the back four recently which i don’t think is his best position, sissoko or hamman for sure. If there gonna play 3 midfielders then he would be better in the middle with gerrard roaming & someone else protecting the back four. There was times in the Chelsea CL game were he was collecting the ball behind the back four almost like a sweeper.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12