Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Supreme Freak

If i was to choose out of the two on performances for England i would choose Lampard,if we had a great holding player,this decision about these two would be a good problem to have but as we dont its a nightmare.

Coz who can you leave out? even tho its bad for the team we have to keep them in.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by jam
    If i was to choose out of the two on performances for England i would choose Lampard,if we had a great holding player,this decision about these two would be a good problem to have but as we dont its a nightmare.

Coz who can you leave out? even tho its bad for the team we have to keep them in.
    Yeah I agree too. Lampard did much more on the pitch. Does Gerrard ever shoot for England? He did provide a few tackles against Austria which were nice but you don't notice much more, which is wierd. You expect Lampard or Gerrard to piss all over oponents, proper boss the game. But they don't... they pass around and they don't commit and take control of things, just play as cogs in a wheel, never pushing things on themselves or showing the sort of game they play in the Premiership. Is Sven to blame? hmm... still not sure. He is the manager so its up to him to sort it out. Thought Euro 2004 we should some promise and if Rooney stayed injury free and we had Defoe instead of Vassell in the squad, perhaps we would of done better. Since Euro 2004 we've gone backwards performance wise. Just not looking like a team, sometimes we are all over the place.

Thought Joe Cole had some sweet passes, but were only talking about a couple.
    (\\__/)
    (=\'.\'=)
    (\")_(\")

Supreme Freak

I think Joe Cole is totally under rated,i think he should start for England every time,i'd like to see him on the right,i even prefer him to Shaun Wright-Phillips as he is more consistent,scores more and is alot better in the tackle.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by jam
    I think Joe Cole is totally under rated,i think he should start for England every time,i'd like to see him on the right,i even prefer him to Shaun Wright-Phillips as he is more consistent,scores more and is alot better in the tackle.
    SWP is a waste of time, he is definately one of the over-rated folk.

Supreme Freak

Nah he was alright,he won alot of corners which,in tough games could be vital.I'd choose Becks over him though for sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12