Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

keane is the greatest footballer to have ever played in the prem (imo) although i am a bit biased being a ROI fan ;)
    lol the trance has gone

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Lucius
    keane is the greatest footballer to have ever played in the prem (imo) although i am a bit biased being a ROI fan ;)
    i'd go along with that, you cant slag keane off
    Life is "trying things to see if they work"

Finally getting around to updating my site
    http://www.plus27design.co.uk/

Dave knows scooter lyrics

Ultimate Freak

4 me a captain is best from the spine of any team being a defender or a midfielder ;) so what if gary neville is vocal big ****in wow u need some body whos gonna give u that drive an determination an push players that extra 10% further ;) terry, lampard an gerrard 4 me r the only players that would be fit 4 the job of captain. an 2 people who keep going on about gerrard not playin well need 2 get a reality check hes plays how sven tells him 2 which is sit back an break things up give him the licence 2 create things an we all no what he can do the end!

The Games Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by dan the acid man

He's a wanker !....their Dan i just slagged him off so it is possible :lol:
    You gotta say YES ! to another excess

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by macca
    4 me a captain is best from the spine of any team being a defender or a midfielder ;) so what if gary neville is vocal big **** wow u need some body whos gonna give u that drive an determination an push players that extra 10% further ;) terry, lampard an gerrard 4 me r the only players that would be fit 4 the job of captain. an 2 people who keep going on about gerrard not playin well need 2 get a reality check hes plays how sven tells him 2 which is sit back an break things up give him the licence 2 create things an we all no what he can do the end!
    wel he dont do his ****in job right then , he dont create anythnik o shit i forgot long balls thats all another beckham bah ...

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy
    4 me a captain is best from the spine of any team being a defender or a midfielder ;) so what if gary neville is vocal big **** wow u need some body whos gonna give u that drive an determination an push players that extra 10% further ;) terry, lampard an gerrard 4 me r the only players that would be fit 4 the job of captain. an 2 people who keep going on about gerrard not playin well need 2 get a reality check hes plays how sven tells him 2 which is sit back an break things up give him the licence 2 create things an we all no what he can do the end!
    wel he dont do his **** job right then , he dont create anythnik o shit i forgot long balls thats all another beckham bah ...
    this aint even worth replyin 2

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy
    wel he dont do his **** job right then , he dont create anythnik o shit i forgot long balls thats all another beckham bah ...
    this aint even worth replyin 2

very true

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by dan the acid man
    Yeah you can. He's a prick.

BOA Lifetime Member

the truth is nick loves gerrard but just cant stand the fact he is a liverpool player. and its the one player alex ferguson really wants in his team, but has no chance.keane had plenty of good players around him in uniteds day, so was made to look better. fair dos he was a good player, but saying he is the best that the prem offered is absolutely laughable. and as for keanes temperament? haha, the sick twat tried to snap another players leg and is a known cheat.

Supreme Freak

Neville could give England that extra 10% people respect him and he's very consistent.

Gerrard just doesn't do it for England and after last night i'd deffo drop Gerrard and leave king where he was.The only other option i can think of is to move Becks in the middle and put Gerrard on the right and tell Becks to keep it simple i.e. limite the long passing.

Supreme Freak

ps

Cantona is the best player to ever play in the premiership.

Ultimate Freak

Best players is all about opinions, but a best player for me is a skillful gifted player like a Cantona, Zola Berkamp. PLayers like Keane althuogh great players in there own right are not the type of players you look at and think wow how did he do that.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj
    the truth is nick loves gerrard but just cant stand the fact he is a liverpool player. and its the one player alex ferguson really wants in his team, but has no chance.keane had plenty of good players around him in uniteds day, so was made to look better. fair dos he was a good player, but saying he is the best that the prem offered is absolutely laughable. and as for keanes temperament? haha, the sick twat tried to snap another players leg and is a known cheat.
    haha yeh ok .. i dont rate him nuff said ......

BOA Lifetime Member

That says more about you then him nick ;)

Supreme Freak

Gerrard is an awesome player but he just doesn't perform for England,even when he did have a holding player (Nicky Butt) he still didn't perform.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12