Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should

BOA Lifetime Member

Default Should

Let me know your thoughts. I personally think he is a poor choice. He may be a creative player with great ability but I don't think he's a good Captain. Just listening to his voice is anoying enough!
    (\\__/)
    (=\'.\'=)
    (\")_(\")

Ultimate Freak

nope defo not toss up between terry an gerrard 4 me both have leadership qualitys ;)

BOA Lifetime Member

john terry all the way , for me he is th eonly player in the england squad who has the leadership qualitys and who can play at a top level in any big game shear class .... apart from that i would say gart neville hes utd vice captain and is a bit person to motervate players , ppl mat slag him off from time to time but he is one player who will motervate and talk on the pitch unlike every one else ...

gerrard , lampard , beckham , owen and the rest aint realy big game players and dont perform to their best each game unlike terry

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy
    john terry all the way , for me he is th eonly player in the england squad who has the leadership qualitys and who can play at a top level in any big game shear class .... apart from that i would say gart neville hes utd vice captain and is a bit person to motervate players , ppl mat slag him off from time to time but he is one player who will motervate and talk on the pitch unlike every one else ...

gerrard , lampard , beckham , owen and the rest aint realy big game players and dont perform to their best each game unlike terry
    how u named neville be 4 lampard an gerrard an even owen i dont no neville is a big no no

Ultimate Freak

hes just another bad option like beckham there both wimps

BOA Lifetime Member

I wouldnt take it off him.

BOA Lifetime Member

why is it macca .. u tell me .. neville can offer more in leadership , motervation and he helps the young players , the experience he has at the top level is the best in the england team , he knows what it takes to win things and has fat more determanation than at lot of the england lot ..

gerrard dont allways show hes qualitys he hide's away in big games hes not as good as ppl make out and he aint done it for england let along done much for liverpool .. ppl say he carrys liverpool haha that makes me laugh he no way as godo as ppl make out , lampard on the other hand is a clas splayer but is no way good enuff and has no leadership qualitys for england

u need plsyers who are willing to speak , shout and when thngs are bad give the team a lift with speach i bet if u asked any england player gary neville is prob the one who speaks most i know for a fat he is the big speaker for utd and helps players out when in need

BOA Lifetime Member

gerrard dont allways show hes qualitys he hide's away in big games hes not as good as ppl make out and he aint done it for england let along done much for liverpool .. ppl say he carrys liverpool haha that makes me laugh he no way as godo as ppl make out , lampard on the other hand is a clas splayer but is no way good enuff and has no leadership qualitys for england
    Hahaha funny thing is your not even joking.

BOA Lifetime Member

why is it macca .. u tell me .. neville can offer more in leadership , motervation and he helps the young players , the experience he has at the top level is the best in the england team , he knows what it takes to win things and has fat more determanation than at lot of the england lot ..

u need plsyers who are willing to speak , shout and when thngs are bad give the team a lift with speach i bet if u asked any england player gary neville is prob the one who speaks most i know for a fat he is the big speaker for utd and helps players out when in need
    what are you on about nick? if gerrard hides away, then its in the smaller games NOT the big games!!! what matches are you watching? and if we are talking about the england performances, then we already discussed why everyone is playing so badly... a defender? well how can they play badly? there is not much difference in the tactics of defending

BOA Lifetime Member

Terry all the way :clap:

and what the **** is owen doing as vice captain?!??!?!?

Its funny everyone says about player power but beckham and owen are the only people to ever really back sven and they are captain and vice??? beckham should never be captain

none of them would ever captain club teams so why international

Ultimate Freak

I always prefere a Central defender as Captain, think they are in the better position.

Terry, Campbell would make a good captains but think on the pitch they probably act that way anyway.

Beckham has done quite well as captain i think but out on the right cannot see the game as well. Also as one of our best players I wouldn't mind seeing him just being left to concentrate on his game. Think Beckham though likes the media attension which goes with being England Captain.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj

what are you on about nick? if gerrard hides away, then its in the smaller games NOT the big games!!! what matches are you watching? and if we are talking about the england performances, then we already discussed why everyone is playing so badly... a defender? well how can they play badly? there is not much difference in the tactics of defending
    so your telling me gerrard shows his worth in every game he plays get real he hardly do anythink ppl big him up before games hes not as good as ppl make out and he hides away yes he does FACT if he didnt he would be showing hiw worth in every blade of grass shows ppl hes around he dont do that all he does it give these long 40/50 years balls and thats all .. o he might go on a run once in a game but thats it for england hes a bag of shite !

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

give it to crouch!! might make you even shitter than you already are!
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

so your telling me gerrard shows his worth in every game he plays get real he hardly do anythink ppl big him up before games hes not as good as ppl make out and he hides away yes he does FACT if he didnt he would be showing hiw worth in every blade of grass shows ppl hes around he dont do that all he does it give these long 40/50 years balls and thats all .. o he might go on a run once in a game but thats it for england hes a bag of shite !
    of course he doesnt do it in every game,its called being human you ****in plantpot :!:

BOA Lifetime Member

see nothing changes then, kopites & mancs still arguing even if it is an international thread hahaha
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie

of course he doesnt do it in every game,its called being human you ****in plantpot :!:
    haha tbh ttho no point in me carrying on u all think the sun shines from his arse no mater how well he plays

Supreme Freak

To be fair i don't think Beckham is a bad captain,he is a player everyone looks up to and respects and he is passionate about it.However i believe John Terry is the perfect choice for England captain he is a true leader.Gerrard just doesn't do enough,he doesn't bring the game by the scruff of the neck like say Beckham can at times,so i don't think he is a very good choice at this moment in time but maybe in the future.

oh and Macca Gary Neville would make a great captain,he is by far Englands most consistent player who has got better with age.He is the one who seems to organise the defence,he is vocal,a 100% player with a class work rate and he also gets forward and plays in some great crosses.

My choices are Terry,Beckham,Neville,Gerrard.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Lucius
    see nothing changes then, kopites & mancs still arguing even if it is an international thread hahaha
    mancs are just far too jealous, but if we talk about keane... then they even think of him as the creator of the world

BOA Lifetime Member

mancs are just far too jealous, but if we talk about keane... then they even think of him as the creator of the world
    haha take it u cant see what hes dont for manchester united then dan ??
    he made utd what thay have been sicne he joined , he is th eonly player with his temperment no other player has it and tbh i dont think any other player can have it " creater of the world " u only wsh liverpool had such a player

BOA Lifetime Member

jealous of what, being mid table? :lol:

5 european cups etc etc zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

dont mention everton's position
    lol the trance has gone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast