Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

Default fifa have said they're clamping down on rich owners

about time too, dont know what they have planned, but they dont think it's good for the game :clap:
    Life is "trying things to see if they work"

Finally getting around to updating my site
    http://www.plus27design.co.uk/

Dave knows scooter lyrics

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

seems we're all happy to let rich owned clubs make our game dull then

Ultimate Freak

Basically they want to cut down on the amount of international players in a squad, who are sat on a bench week after week and not playing regularly.

They also want each club to have 6 home nation players in the starting line up.

I think it is a good idea, can´t see Wenger thinking the same though!

Supreme Freak

Wengers team didnt have a english player on the pitch, look at chelsee (ok they have a couple) and people wonder why our national team is suffering.

The Foriegn player rule like in most countries would be a most welcome chage. IMO! :clap:

Ultimate Freak

And everytime you see Arsenal go for a player it is Foreign, Wenger has no intension of bringing in and English players. Ashley Cole came through the ranks and was always quality and Sol Campbell was already proven International on a free.

It is a pisstake seeing them fielding 11 foriegn players and should not be allowed.

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

Quote Originally Posted by Miksta
    Wengers team didnt have a english player on the pitch, look at chelsee (ok they have a couple) and people wonder why our national team is suffering.

The Foriegn player rule like in most countries would be a most welcome chage. IMO! :clap:
    i dont think thats to blame, if theyre good enough, they will get in a team, plus it helps them to work harder, instead of being down the pub every night

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by french_og
    And everytime you see Arsenal go for a player it is Foreign, Wenger has no intension of bringing in and English players. Ashley Cole came through the ranks and was always quality and Sol Campbell was already proven International on a free.

It is a pisstake seeing them fielding 11 foriegn players and should not be allowed.
    The only reason we fielded no English players is because our English players got injured on international duty! Still, be nice to have more English players in the team, I'm in favour of the move, though I don't think it should matter if they came through the youth system or not.

Not that there's many English players who'd fit in at Arsenal, certainly judging by the football played by the England team. The only players with the quality are at big teams already who wouldn't sell to us. The other trouble is that Spurs sign all the English players Wenger's interested in...

BOA Lifetime Member

isnt the work permit law still in though where the non EU players have to play so many %of games?

thats an english law not a fifa ruling?
    If you notice this notice,
    you\'ll notice this notice is not worth noticing!!!