Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by jam
    Owen has been poor for England for ages and i don't even think he played all that well last night,however he did score and set up the goals.I just don't rate him for England any more,i think there is fitter,faster and more clinical strikers than him about these days,i'd much prefer Defoe to have his chance.

We played well and should really have scored alot more,Joe Cole was the stand out player for me he gets better for England with every game.Rooney was on top form again and there was only really Cole on his wave length.

King was class in that role and Lampard thrived off it.Gerrard will come back into the side once he is fit but he really shouldnt.
    yeah i think defoe should get more of a chance he has only had one full game and he scored in that, he also can make something out of nothing and the days of owen doing that are gone he is just a tap in master, sven lets defoe come on for the last 5 mins usually which is shit!! really bent should have a chance as he is playing outsanding but has not got international experience so you cant really put him in the deep end

there is talk of having an holding midfield player now in the team and having beckham, gerrard and lampard infront but i think that would not work as really none of them have real pace like cole, SWP,

i honestly think the team is better of without beckham...............

Supreme Freak

Better with out Gerrard i reckon but not Beckham,although Wright-Phillips did have a good game i felt he lost the ball to much and against a decent left back that could be costly.

The Games Moderator

Gerrard's a major player for us
    You gotta say YES ! to another excess

BOA Lifetime Member

Better with out Gerrard i reckon but not Beckham,although Wright-Phillips did have a good game i felt he lost the ball to much and against a decent left back that could be costly.
    beckham is the best passer in the world apart from that he is as slow as a sloth, do we need a great passer when we have gerrard and lamps in the center who offer a bit of everything?

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by lukekendall
    beckham is the best passer in the world apart from that he is as slow as a sloth, do we need a great passer when we have gerrard and lamps in the center who offer a bit of everything?
    Yes because Gerrard doesn't perform for us,we can't keep him in the time just on his club form,yes i know he is one of the best players in the world but he just doesn't do it for us at international level.

Name 3 good games he has had for England? I can name one-Germany.

Becks has a great work rate,passing ability,his set pieces are great and he urges the team on.Wright-Phillips is good but doesn't hold the ball like Beckham can.The one to go in my opinion is deffinatly Gerrard,as good as a player he is,its just better for the team.

Ultimate Freak

Anybody manager in the world would start Beckham in the England side, at one point this season Real Madrids last 5 goals was from Beckham assists.

He should definatelty start, I can´t see why people think he should, he is a class act but its also good that we have SWP to come off the bench to replace Beckham if he isn´t playing that well.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj
    Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Traxx
    Now owens shit as well????????????? haha you get worse :lol:
    iv always said he was shit another overrated ex liverpool player built up from the world cup many years ago .. a mad with only pace and fuk all else

did u notice tho in the game tonite the pointless long balls wernt their ?
    without beckham and gerrard rooney , lampard and cole had more of the ball

lol... and if gerrard and beckham were given a team moulded to how they play, then they to would put in killer performances. everyone here can see that you cant play all of them at the same time...
    like thay have shown in the past few games yeh :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

Owen's a big game player, he's the only player we have that's scored in the knock out stages of a major international tournament.

BOA Lifetime Member

Apart from against Denmark of course, haha, but that was a cakewalk, even Heskey scored. But against the likes of Argentina, Portugal and Brazil, in the quarter finals, only he's scored...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12