Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

Thread: Please listen

90's Trance head

Default Please listen

I managed to get the main card of my audigy working for now (although the bay section with midi out etc is dead)

Ive been reading up on compression and experimenting with it and track eq effects etc. so i thought id have a go and put what i have learnt up to now into practise.

http://www.ninja19.free-online.co.uk/testtrack.mp3
    wrote this little track then had a go at making it sound as good quality as i could.

how did i do?

any feedback would be great. :)

still new to the whole sound processing/effects lark so i wanna know if all this reading up has paid of at all :)
    Sequence is coming. It's going throughout your imagination. It takes you where you've been before. A higher state of mind. Yeah, you remember the early times. Now were trying to take you again. In the deepest seas of your consciousness.....Time never stops

BOA Lifetime Member

It sounds good, you havnt over compressed it or anything. Everthings seems like its sitting as it should. I would try bringing that clap out a lil bit, perhaps compression with a slow attack so the punch jumps thro. Or maybe its a bit quiet. Sounds differant tho :D