Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Supreme Freak

Just get on with the topic people, f**k the diggin at each other.
    I just want constructive thoughts from you guys on the track, if you dont like it then you dont like it. It's not going to be everyones cup of tea, i will take on board all comments good an bad, just get out of the same same shit all the time

BOA Lifetime Member

:wicked: :wicked: :wicked: :wicked: :wicked:
    Solitary by nature.
    Isolation is the gift.
    Does anyone have courage to stand apart any more?

myspace.com/dirtybassgrooves
    http://www.myspace.com/dirtybassvoidloss
    http://www.subgenius.com

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by AcidTrash
    "im sure this would work nicely in a club"

Well thats handy.

I hear they play this sort of thing in clubs.
    hahaha

what i meant was it, would sound good

Junior Freak

i like it, but 9 minutes for hard techno is too long i think, anyway i could play this in my sets with a smile on my face ;)

BOA Lifetime Member

banging stuff, for sure.i think if i would here this ina club i think i would forget it, 5mins after listen. there§s almost nothing what would make this tune standout against others. it's nicely pounding and the synths what start plays around 3.10 are quite nice., but i think this is not enough and you should add some more sounds.or sonmething. production is average i would say. too much of his probably, but cant comment too much, because this mp3 with floating point doesnt looks like a right choice for commenting production wise..
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by BloodStar
    banging stuff, for sure.i think if i would here this ina club i think i would forget it, 5mins after listen. there§s almost nothing what would make this tune standout against others. it's nicely pounding and the synths what start plays around 3.10 are quite nice., but i think this is not enough and you should add some more sounds.or sonmething. production is average i would say. too much of his probably, but cant comment too much, because this mp3 with floating point doesnt looks like a right choice for commenting production wise..

Ok thats cool, nice one for your comments matey

Supreme Freak

this would work so well on the dance floor. got a really dancy groove to it. but agree it could be a bit more memorable, maybe a vocal or somethingon the break to really make it stand out. Production spot on as always though al

Supreme Freak

Nice one Joe ;)

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by orac
    i like it, but 9 minutes for hard techno is too long i think, anyway i could play this in my sets with a smile on my face ;)

Glad you liked it orac, dont know where you got 9mins from though?? It runs for about 6.27 matey ;)

Junior Freak

now i downloaded it once again and on winamp it is written 8:57 :D but it is playing to 5:50 and stops lol yeah i defo must format c and reinstall system ;]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12