Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Newbie

Default 1stGeneration @Kiva, Weymouth Aug 2nd with Mark Hawkins

Details of August Event

We will be joined on August 2nd by Mark Hawkins (Djax-Up-Beats/Crime Productions)

The 1stGeneration residents Paddy and Dell will be on warm up duties as usual.

Full details : here

BOA Newbie

1stGeneration Announcement

This event, unlike previous events, is a straightforward techno affair. Please note the absence of the now popular Bar Room Brawl from this party. Unfortunately, due to continual repressive and retarded interference from the local council, the venue is unable to operate both rooms until further notice. Our front room residents will be missing, and missed, from this one, but we will be doing everything we can to resume normal service as soon as possible.

Clearly we are not happy with this development. Rest assured it is our intention to rectify this situation in the shortest possible time so we can get back to putting on parties that represent our varied tastes across multiple genres. We are currently exploring various avenues to try and achieve this and will make the details known at the earliest possible time. Watch this space.

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by djcorbzy
    I will hopefully be there on Sat Paddy mate! :D
    Ain't no hoping about it. You better be there ! :lol:

Ultimate Freak

Seeing as the back room is closed, I'm bringing my best selection of party tunes, live up to the "Eclectic" name....

BOA Lifetime Member

Hey mark, I will have to say hello to ya on the 2nd, so if some weird kiddy comes up to you and say's "hi im corbzy off the blackout forum"....tell him to f.uck off! :D :lol: