Zillions. Never saw saunderson at The Complex (which is what I assume you're referring to when you say "that crappy overdone place in angel" - incidentally, I think it was one of Londons best ever Techno venues, but anyway :lol: ) but spent many, many nights there. Mills at Lost in Nov 98, you must have the wrong year - he was boycotting the U.K at that time, and his 1st gig back was at Mass in Feb 99 - perhaps you mean in 97, in the awesome Royal Victoria Docks venue? (With Broom and Autechre in Room 2, and Tanaka also in the main room?) Absolutely seminal night, I wish that many, many, many of the "younger generation" of techno fans could have been there, it was that much of a milestone for what Techno is all about. Pure class, and back then, nobody could touch Mills, nor Lost for that matter. :clap: :love:
I have too many massive nights that shine in my memory, every Lost since 97, Club UK, Complex, Sabresonic, Strutt, Analogue City, Eurobeat 2000, Ultimate Base...the list is absolutely endless.