Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default If you managed your fav club...

What changes would you make to the team? who would you sell and try to bring in this Janurary? What problems does your team need sorting in your opinion?

? :?: ?
    (\\__/)
    (=\'.\'=)
    (\")_(\")

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

defo a good striker for everton, robbie keane would be my first choice
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Lucius
    defo a good striker for everton, robbie keane would be my first choice
    He's a got a lot of talent mate. I'm surprised that Beattie has not been better for your lot.

what about trying to re-sign Thomas Gravesen?
    (\\__/)
    (=\'.\'=)
    (\")_(\")

BOA Lifetime Member

id buy a really creative midfielder like amiar or riquelme,a talented young defender to step in2 hyyipa's shoes fairly soon and a right winger.

BOA Lifetime Member

You might have answered your own question!

I'd offload Cygan asap and replace him with an actual footballer! And a defender at that, I'd probably say there was no way Henry was going anywhere and Barca could go **** themselves, the same with Cole and Madrid. Reckon I'd play Freddie on the left and Pires on the right if I picked them and give Owusu-Abeyie, Eboue and some of our other youngsters more of a go.

I'd try and buy Gallas to replace Cygan, or someone who can fill in at full back, but ply's their trade more at centre back at least. I'd play Toure or maybe Freddie at left back 'til January, try and sign Keane for 18 months and demand we treat our older players with a bit more respect re length of contracts and sell any contract rebels if they don't sign before the last 18 months of their contract at least.

I'd obviously want to to keep all our current scouts since they seem to be doing a good job, and use them to pick up some more bargains, but try and get a core of english players if possible. I'd sign a new keeper, central midfielder and striker asap, assuming none of the youngsters suitably impressed me in the mean time...

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie
    id buy a really creative midfielder like amiar or riquelme,a talented young defender to step in2 hyyipa's shoes fairly soon and a right winger.
    Liverpool need to sound out the replacement for Hyypia. Defo. Who would you suggest?

Anton Ferdinand seems a good option, although its hard to tell yet how far his potential goes.

Chimbonda has played very well this year, but again, will he keep it up?

As for a winger, Joaquin or Barborsa would be nice for Liverpool. If you want someone who is already in the Prem then I'd say G M Pedersen from Blackburn or Marlbranque/Boa Marte from Fulham.
    (\\__/)
    (=\'.\'=)
    (\")_(\")

BOA Lifetime Member

i like malranque he is a good player,but over the years liverpool have gambled on alot of players simalar to him and it hasnt worked.the time is over for us to take gambles,we need to buy the proven quality instead of spending the equvillent of the cost on 4 players.

id like us to buy an italian defender,bonera from parma springs to mind i think hes still at parma,no nosense defender.personally i dont rate ferdinand although he is still young.or id love us to whack in a massive bid for ledley king an test spurs resolve,or possibly woodgate from madrid.

BOA Lifetime Member

I'd sell Cygan to you if you wanted, he's a no nonsense defender, depending on how you look at it...

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will
    You might have answered your own question!

I'd offload Cygan asap and replace him with an actual footballer! And a defender at that, I'd probably say there was no way Henry was going anywhere and Barca could go **** themselves, the same with Cole and Madrid. Reckon I'd play Freddie on the left and Pires on the right if I picked them and give Owusu-Abeyie, Eboue and some of our other youngsters more of a go.

I'd try and buy Gallas to replace Cygan, or someone who can fill in at full back, but ply's their trade more at centre back at least. I'd play Toure or maybe Freddie at left back 'til January, try and sign Keane for 18 months and demand we treat our older players with a bit more respect re length of contracts and sell any contract rebels if they don't sign before the last 18 months of their contract at least.

I'd obviously want to to keep all our current scouts since they seem to be doing a good job, and use them to pick up some more bargains, but try and get a core of english players if possible. I'd sign a new keeper, central midfielder and striker asap, assuming none of the youngsters suitably impressed me in the mean time...
    I think Arsenal could benefit from signing a few top class veterans. You have a lot of great youngsters, but I think the pressure is too high on some of them. You need some decent squad players to help when injuries hit you.
    (\\__/)
    (=\'.\'=)
    (\")_(\")

BOA Lifetime Member

I'd sell Cygan to you if you wanted, he's a no nonsense defender, depending on how you look at it...
    il swap ya diao for cygan,ideal replacement for viera eh!!!

BOA Lifetime Member

Haha, not sure i'd really want Diao, but still sounds like a good deal! We should see about one of them internet football magement games, where everyone can manage their own team, or co-manage it at least, try and set up a BOA league if possible... Then I could off load Cygan onto one of you bastards teams! ;)

BOA Lifetime Member

Haha, not sure i'd really want Diao, but still sounds like a good deal! We should see about one of them internet football magement games, where everyone can manage their own team, or co-manage it at least, try and set up a BOA league if possible... Then I could off load Cygan onto one of you bastards teams! ;)
    I'd be interested in this group game, but I think it would impossible for us all to find the same hour of the day to get it working well.

Cygan, swap him for Bramble or Boumsong!

lol...
    (\\__/)
    (=\'.\'=)
    (\")_(\")

Ultimate Freak

Hyypia is still a steady player though always plays a pass to feet out of defence, maybe lacking a llittle bit of pace now but no big rush to replace him.

BOA Lifetime Member

The best thing has happened to my team. The skate cunt left, and pompey dont want him back :lol:
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

Ultimate Freak

We need cover at right-back after Abel's Antics. We also need a good left winger for when Downing is injured. A right-winger and attacking midfielder would be good too. I would like to see Danny Mills back and use McMahon as cover, Gamst-Pederson probably wouldnt want to sit on the bench, so would maybe go for Duff or Kieran Richardson. Pennant on the right would be just fine, then for attacking midfielder bring the little fella Juninho back out of the cold for his 4th spell ;)

The Games Moderator

Pointless me posting
    You gotta say YES ! to another excess

BOA Lifetime Member

For starters we need a new manager that isnt a shit chatting red haired scottish twat. Then we need whole load of money to buy a new team coz the one we got aint worth wiping my arse on
    Sounds about right john lad. ;)

Supreme Freak

Right well.

I'd sign Steed Marlbranque and Luis Boa Morte in exchange for Nemeth and money.I'd also go in for Zat Knight,**** i just realised i want the Fulham team lol.Which makes me wonder why they are doing so shit,they have some decent players what with Collins john and Jensen as well????/

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

Quote Originally Posted by Traxx
    For starters we need a new manager that isnt a shit chatting red haired scottish twat. Then we need whole load of money to buy a new team coz the one we got aint worth wiping my arse on
    Sounds about right john lad. ;)
    wouldnt agree but defo agree with the needing the money part, but our squad aint bad at the moment, like i said we need a good striker, and roy keane will be here soon
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

No chance he's gonna go to everton. Why would he wanna finish with a relegation battle after the carrer he's had?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast