Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Newbie

Default Heres a new trak wot i rote....wot u think/

BOA Newbie

Please ignore the above lnk and try this please http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...513UZLBQLFB8CF

BOA Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by TOMGALLOP
    Please ignore the above lnk and try this please http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...513UZLBQLFB8CF

Okay so neither of these links are working now, will try again later doesnt seem to last for long it was working last nite..will ask my m8 pete.......i'll b back

Deceptacon

just had a listen. the sound is quite good. nice punchy kick. i think the vocal lets it down a little. i'm not sure why i dont like it, it just gets on my nerves a little - sorry. synth is nice and dark and would be much better if the focus of the track was built around it. not a bad effort at all.

BOA Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by rhythmtech
    just had a listen. the sound is quite good. nice punchy kick. i think the vocal lets it down a little. i'm not sure why i dont like it, it just gets on my nerves a little - sorry. synth is nice and dark and would be much better if the focus of the track was built around it. not a bad effort at all.

Yes ur right m8, the vocals and synths need work. I'm doing a new version which i'll post. I'm glad u managed to download it! Thanks for your comments. :)

Deceptacon

no problem. re-post a new mix of it and i'll listen again.