Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Newbie

Does anyone know what happened to Lenny Dee and Industrial strength Records? Is he still making tracks? I know he produced a few house tunes before he went into his hardcore phase and was just wondering if anyone new what he was doing.

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

yeah he is still going and producing and dj`ing hard industrial hardcore techno.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Newbie

i always see him on flyers here in nyc...

-z

I played a B2B with him about 3 months ago. He threw down stuff like Glenn Wilson - Tonal Path 2 and some Kay D Smith stuff. Great guy, great attitude...

BOA Newbie

Lenny Dee's been producing stuff with Darc Marc on Gazole and Pure noise and also did summink with Chris Liberator on Maximum Minium i think.

Junior Freak

Dunno mate. I remember dancing like an idiot one minute then suddenly feelin the urge to have a kip.. Me mates were looking all over for me, good job they found me or they might of locked up the club with me in it !!
    Shy Bairns get no Gravy..

Junior Freak

Last time I seen him play woz at a Free energy party this year in Hackney Wick.

I was wondering what sorta stuff he was gonna play as the last time I'd heard him was yonks a go at a Rezerection or Judgement day when he played well evil, dark hardcore.

I was pleasently surprised by his set though. Played a range of techno (Andreas Kauffelt, Kreamer n that) but also threw in a few old Industrial Strength classics.

Mark, was this the party you're on about cos you also played this night n'all but I think I missed the last hour when you, Lenny Dee & Chris Lib played together ? ..Afraid I was a bit worse for wear and somehow woke up in a cupboard in the club an hour after it had all finished !! Gutted !!
    Shy Bairns get no Gravy..

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

how did you get inside the cupboard???
    lol the trance has gone

Yeah it was that party.. got incredibly messy myself afterwards too..