Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Banned

I would like to say that i suck, i have a really terrible dial-up connection here and there is no way i will be able to listen to this mix at home.

BUT, i will go to a friends house to have a listen. I'm not too into the sound of sammuel session a little light for me, but im open and minded and will have a listen to er.....

Peace

Pauze

BOA Newbie

Sorry guys, some of you seasoned gurus have maybe heard this set, but..... My mate just came round with this masterpiece....and my god....I have Chris liebing and DJ Rush's sets from the event, but this takes the piss... This is probably the best set I have heard in months. Samuel L Session , Inpanema, Rue East. What can I say...??? Awsome, the mixing is outstanding!!!!!...3 decks at its best...

If you need your ears to be blessed by the sound then goto:-

www.dj-sets.de/

Its @ No.4 in the Techno live sets chart...(take a listen) Wicked Suff!!!!!

Wicked! This is a cool site man... thanks!

Supreme Freak

it was broadcasted live on german tv.

defently one of the best sets i ever heard, this guy is a maniac

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

I have this mix too, dj`ing wise it is very good.... think the tunes he plays let him down a little though (apart from rue east - birmingham...sims mix)

not a fan of his more funky sound, prefer him when he was playing more jackin harder stuff....excellent dj though.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

Umek is poor. im sorry, he is. technically the guys very good, and ive had some very good nites out courtesy of Umek. but they were about 2 years ago. when he was good. his productions are getting lamer each week (literally, considering thats the rate of his output) . anyone tells me any different about his current production work just listen to his contribution to Voodoo 3.... haha @#%$ lame
    upcoming releases : Templ8r 1, Advanced 025, Humanoid 7, Emetic 013 - www.djscottgray.co.uk

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

yeah his newer productions are fergie/judge jules music and they are poorly produced, he will be on top of the pops soon the way he is going!
    lol the trance has gone

Ultimate Freak

umek was pretty cool back in the old days. he used to play here in zagreb all the time (ljubljana is not far away from zg), his production was nice, but all the sudden he became so f***** lame.

i mean, come on, what is he trying to achieve? to be on top of the pops?

mixing skills - excellent though. i never heard someone doing stuff like that. 4 decks
    mikaaa, you are crazy mika...pepito, mikito,pepito,pepito,pepito,culo,pepito.

BOA Newbie

his mix cd on tortured got many of the same tracks but more on the housey tip. the 80's stuff kills that mayday mix to me though but it has some moments.

http://g2aagency.com/ben_sims@groovetech.mp3

:D