Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default chelsea VS liverpool

well with the games in hand i thought liverpool needed to win this to pick up the pts and IF won tem games in hand pull aways from man utd , guess not 2-0

so whos do thay have to play

charlton , wigan , arsenal and need to win all 3 can they do this ?? i dont think so i think 4 pts out the 3 games is realistic

if liverpool want to stand up and be counted as the best in england thay must go to places like chelsea and win .. so i take this game to day as a wake up call

Ultimate Freak

gutted another game we win in control of an end up behind :roll: thats r biggest problem not taking r chances an finishing teams off an where was fowler?????
    “This city has two great teams - Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.” Bill Shankly

The Games Moderator

Another shite top of the table clash. What happened to these bloody & thunder clashes that end up 4-3 etc
    You gotta say YES ! to another excess

The Games Moderator

that should be BLOOD & thunder
    You gotta say YES ! to another excess

BOA Lifetime Member

nick you are chatting shit.... we can easily get 9 points from those 3 games....

and the point today is that we held our own.... we dominated and got the sucker punch again.... all we need is a clinical finisher and we are there.... either way we are better than man utd....

robben is a cheating ****ing child..... i hate the loser....

gudjohnsen you cheating wanker....

the ref has no balls the old bastard.

BOA Lifetime Member

Default Mourinho = wanker

"I thought Liverpool started well but they didn't cause us that much danger, but we defended well against a difficult style of play and, when we scored, the game was always going to open up and we took advantage"
    can you believe he had the cheek to say this? we were in their half going at them during the first half and he has the cheek to pretend we sitting bacl playing on the counter (like them).... what game did he watch, the ****ing loser. just another fergie, but worse!

Supreme Freak

i was hopeing for a point or a win, but i mean, its chelsea, the outcome for me was predictable even though im a liverpool fan :)

looks like we need a russian billionare to take us over :cheese:

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by phantomdj
    nick you are chatting shit.... we can easily get 9 points from those 3 games....

and the point today is that we held our own.... we dominated and got the sucker punch again.... all we need is a clinical finisher and we are there.... either way we are better than man utd....

robben is a cheating **** child..... i hate the loser....

gudjohnsen you cheating wanker....

the ref has no balls the old bastard.
    same old bollox liverpool seem to dominate every game thay play in now or is it just liverpool fans who think so ??

dan get real u if u were better you would beat us season after season , and finish above us each season , yet its not to be u can beat such a poor team hahaha

tell u what tho ... if u run all these games it must show how clueless your players are as they dont have a clue what to do with the ball ..

o and how i see gerrard did his disappearing act again

Ultimate Freak

this post obviously sums up how much a retard u r^
    “This city has two great teams - Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.” Bill Shankly

BOA Lifetime Member

gerrard disappearing? haha

clueless? haha .... more like lack of clinical finishing....count the number of chances in the 6 yard box that were headed over.... shit loads.

if you really think we didnt dominate you ... then chelsea in the first half, then that speaks volumes...

BOA Lifetime Member

come on,we were the better team,were just toothless up front.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie
    come on,we were the better team,were just toothless up front.
    exactly... so once we buy a clinical finisher, then the prem league is ours.. the midfield is awesome...

made chelsea look mugs in that first half as they sat in their own half.... they got the goal totally against play and it changed the game.. but we still came at them in the second.

BOA Lifetime Member

Liverpool may have edged play and created more chances but they only had one strike on target and you can't expect to win matches with that kind of poor marksmanship...
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

Chelsea were much better than Liverpool, it could of been 4-0, Crespo had 2 goals disallowed. Chelsea are by far much better than Liverpool, Liverpool only have 1 player that would get in the Chelsea side and that is Gerrard and Rafa plays him out of position.

When is Rafa gonna learn in Big games you need your best players in their best positions. Why when he plays Chelsea does he always play 1 striker, it sends out the wrong attitude, they just want to try to match Chelsea and sneek a goal. Croach has only scored 4 league goals this season so not sure how he thinks him up front on his own will happen. Liverpool have got players to pass it about about in the wrong areas but they have no killer creative player for the big games, they have got a side there now capable of rolling over the mid table sides but they are missing a couple of gifted attacking players.

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

I'm sure the kopites on here watch different games to the rest of us.

chelsea were by far the better team, they are years ahead of liverpool.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Lucius
    I'm sure the kopites on here watch different games to the rest of us.

chelsea were by far the better team, they are years ahead of liverpool.
    true true

Ultimate Freak

Also Liverpools midfield Awesome?? Maybe if they had Gerrard playing in the middle with Alonso and then two quality Left and right midfielders- but Sissoko - i say it every week, he is dog pooh, and no way good enough to be in a side pushing for the league, Kewell is not threatening any more, no change of pace, still got great technique but his lack of pace shows him up.

Ultimate Freak

chelsea better side :lol: :lol: :lol: seriously **** off this is the worst forum 4 anti liverpool supporters ;) We played well 4 the 1st half an hour and gave them nothing. Then the inability to header a ball off 2 corners and were under pressure again conceding in all of that. Alonso was shocking today, didnt hit one pass right. ill agree tha chelsea were prob better in the 2nd half but seriously overall :roll: crespo was the difference 2 day his finishing was amazing, thats r biggest prob playin well an not finishing the chances we have an we get punished

BOA Lifetime Member

anti liverpool haha .. awww u poor sod

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy
    anti liverpool haha .. awww u poor sod
    great reply 2 my post prob cos u talk out ur arse

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast