Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Junior Freak

Default Numark or Behringer?

hi, I `m new to Dj scene, so I have a couple of questions, if you can help. I`m buying a mixer, I need to know is it better to buy new mixer, or used one with more functions for the same money? Second question: I`m on a budget, so I`m looking for some cheap mixer, I have these two in mind, so what do you reckon, which one is better: Numark dm1002x or Behringer vmx 200. I would appreciate a quick answer, thank.
    P.S. Oh, and don`t say neither of `em is good, actually I know it already :)

Ultimate Freak

i wouldn't buy either :( both have a reputation for being bad. iguess the lesser of two evils is behringer.
    piss and the vultures will pay... coming soon

Ultimate Freak

ive got a behringer vmx300 and i wouldnt piss on it if it was on fire..

i'd say the numark
    jimmah!

Ultimate Freak

i'm not too keen on either aswell! :cry: i would probably go with numark aswell!
    21 minutes to know

90's Trance head

go for numark but be extremely gentle with the crossfader, seen a couple of friends crossfaders snuff it in under a month
    Sequence is coming. It's going throughout your imagination. It takes you where you've been before. A higher state of mind. Yeah, you remember the early times. Now were trying to take you again. In the deepest seas of your consciousness.....Time never stops

Ultimate Freak

I have both them mixers, i s'pose i was in the same situation as yourself, not much to spend etc etc, the Numark was seriously knackered after about 6months, the crossfader was shite, and so are the kills... I had to get a new one but on a budget

I only had a small amount to buy a new one, as i was desperate to get hold of one before i ended up with no mixer at all, and i trawled through DJ magazone from about a year and half or so, and the behringer VMX300 was in there, it had a pretty decent write up in a column, the section just said that its outstandingly good, basically for what you pay it it gives a good quality... And to be honest, i aint got any faults with it so far, it has'nt let me down.. The Faders are good, but then again that is in comparison to the Numark..

So i would say Behringer :D Numark :x
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

Numark are far better quality mixers...FAR BETTER...

Ultimate Freak

ahh but as i said corbz, i have both of those mixers and to be honest as i said, that certain mixer is shite, the faders are a pile of beetle dung mate.. It just cant hold its ground...

I'd still say the behringer, even though numark do have a better name for themselves, the DMX1002 is'nt up to the standard!! :D
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Torres Torres!!!
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

Junior Freak

ok, thank for the tips, I haven`t decided yet, I guess vmx 300 if I find it for good price, I know Numark is usually better, but that model looks awful to me, And maybe something else comes out. Anyway thanks

Ultimate Freak

ICB:
    Stick with Beringher mate for definate!! :D
    For the money you pay it is a very solid mixer, the faders are good. As an extra add in, You can alternate with VMX300, between a soft and a sharp mix, the mixer itself is very good!! :)

I've given it a good batterin and it's stuck its ground!!

There's better out there obvioulsly, but for what your going to pay, its well worth it chief!!

ENJOY!!
    :D
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Torres Torres!!!
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"