Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default These 2 summer midfield signings for Man U

I get the impression the players in question are/were Diarra and Riquelme, but it seems far from certain they'll go to Man U, whereas I got the impression the 2 players were as good as signed (unless they thought they'd sign Ballack). Personally, I'd like to see them both come to Arsenal!

Though if what I've heard is to be beleived, price-wise, Riquelme sounds like a much better deal, but we have a greater need for someone like Diarra. Mind you, we'll probably spend about £2m in the summer like we usually do, since the new stadium won't have started bringing in extra revenue yet...

BOA Lifetime Member

yep u r correct on the 2 players .. both are in talks im lead to belive and both are more or less goin to be in a utd shirt next season ..

i think if they do agree all terms and do sign it will be a much stronger side and one defo capable of finishin abive chelsea

BOA Lifetime Member

wasted at man utd :razz:

BOA Lifetime Member

riquleme?!? your dreaming.you have to pay a shitload.

BOA Lifetime Member

well we have 40 mill to spend .. and he is top of our list ..

BOA Lifetime Member

Juan Riquelme £10m
    Mahamadou Diarra lyon midfielder Price Not Stated
    Javier Mascherano Corinthians Midfielder Price Not Stated
    Aldo Duscher Deportivo La Coruna Midfielder £7m
    Esteban Cambassio Inter Milan Midfielder Price Not stated

thats all other targets

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie
    riquleme?!? your dreaming.you have to pay a shitload.
    hes 29 , whos gonna pay shit loads :cry:

£10m is a resanoble price if you ask me !!!!

and **** all the others, i think we should sign jean ll makoon
    he is such a strong , talented midfielder

BOA Lifetime Member

I heard he was 24 in the CL commentary, I also heard the price of £8m which seems rather cheap, though Lyon apparently want more for Diarra than they did for Essien! Can't see many teams paying that, I bet Wenger could get him for half that if Man U weren't after him.

How do you know you have £40m to spend though Nick?

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will
    I heard he was 24 in the CL commentary, I also heard the price of £8m which seems rather cheap, though Lyon apparently want more for Diarra than they did for Essien! Can't see many teams paying that, I bet Wenger could get him for half that if Man U weren't after him.

the board stated thats how much he will have for the summer , the joys of mutv ..

i herd he was 24 aswell was that a fuk up ?? he dont look 24
    lyon reportedly want 25 mill for diarra as they rate him as a much better all round play i cant see us paying that

BOA Lifetime Member

Riquelmes got not bollox. We see that with the pen the other nite.

He wouldnt cut it in the prem
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

BOA Lifetime Member

Yeah, right. Ruud's missed 2 penalties against Lehmann (more than he's scored) so I guess he's got no bollocks and hasn't made it in the prem? And neither of those was for a place in the CL final.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by nick_anarchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Will

the board stated thats how much he will have for the summer , the joys of mutv ..

i herd he was 24 aswell was that a fuk up ?? he dont look 24
    lyon reportedly want 25 mill for diarra as they rate him as a much better all round play i cant see us paying that
    He doesn't look 24, no! I'm pretty sure he was only young when he signed for Barca from Boca, and that wasn't that long ago, and you'd expect decent players to leave south america at an early age. I'll take your word for it about the £40m then...

Though I think it'd take more than those 2 to finish above Chelsea I suspect, especially if they sign Ballack and a couple of others, they'd have a pretty sweet midfield then... Of course you could probably get more than just those 2 for £40m unless they think you're in the same bracket as Chelsea...

Ultimate Freak

You Can't judge Riquelme on a penalty miss, even Ronaldinhio has missed 2 penos this season. Villareal would not be where they are without him. His a quality player.

That said not all South Americans cut it in the Prem with the Physical side and adapting to the culture and think he is more suited to Spanish league, CL and International football where you get more time on the ball.

Think he is a player Man Utd need if they can have a good physical ballwiner alongside him.

BOA Lifetime Member

chelsea need strikers tho , and tbh lookin at utd and liverpool and the way we have finiahed the season 2 3 new faces and both will finish above chelsea wont win the prem next season

Ultimate Freak

I think Chelsea have got too many centre midfielders and he trys to accomadate all of them which was thir downfall vs Liverpool. I think Crespo has always said he wanted to go back to Italy next season so I can see them signing a quality striker to replace him.

Should be close next season - i would not like to say who will win it.

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

united dont need riquelme.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

well we have a agein scholes who may never play again ( tho he says he will ) but we aint goin to get the full hit out of him .. i know smith will be back in december ..

tbh i dont think we do need him i think we need someone better but who out there ? no team will let go