Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Freak

But how could they replace Henry, like Paul Merson said after the game - if Henry goes he can not see them finishing in the top 4.

BOA Lifetime Member

My old man kept calling hleb pleb al through the game, hahaha. Couldnt pronounce it right.

BOA Lifetime Member

Other teams manage without Henry! It's not like he'd leave for free, we did alright without Vieira, just need to redress the balance a bit like I said. Plus we could give the captaincy to someone with better leadership ability, bring in more of a goal poacher, the biggest thing is to make sure we don't get bullied physically next season, Henry is overkill for most teams, you don't need someone that good to score goals.

BOA Lifetime Member

Besides, we might have Henry mark II in Theo Walcott, we'll have to see what he can do at the world cup!

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Traxx
    My old man kept calling hleb pleb al through the game, hahaha. Couldnt pronounce it right.
    Haha, suppose it is an unusual name for most people, Pleb's a poor effort though!

BOA Lifetime Member

In all seriousness though id be fukin devastated if I was a arsenal supporter & Henry left. You cant replace him. Much like when I thought gerrard was away from us.

BOA Lifetime Member

unlucky Arse, they battled well but i'm glad Barca won...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Henry wasn't half talkin some s**t at the end there...

he must be off now surely...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Apparently someone saw him talking to Gio and he asked if he was coming to Barca and Henry said no... You should have been rooting for Arsenal though, people will think Spain's the better league and will choose Spanish teams over English teams what with Sevilla winning the Uefa cup as well. After that final I'd say the Prem's the better league, but a lot of people are taken in by the Barca hype and don't think for themselves.

Hopefully if he does go either Eto'o will come the other way or we'll get Adriano, Sheva and Ronaldo are getting on a bit and not many people would come close to replacing Henry... But Arsenal are bigger than one player and we will go on, I'm almost past worrying about it, there's been so much speculation, like with Vieira before and Cole as well. What will be will be.

The players did us proud in the final though, although Lehmann was maybe too quick to come off his line, going with his hands outside the box like he did. Shame, he's one of our best players, but everyone makes mistakes of course, just a shame they're so costly for a keeper.

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

shocking ref, but we'll have to get used to them as the world cup will be full of them :lol:
    Life is "trying things to see if they work"

Finally getting around to updating my site
    http://www.plus27design.co.uk/

Dave knows scooter lyrics

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

"hey bobby, what's the french for one way ticket to barcelona"
    lol the trance has gone


    *looks at ceiling* Shit,I really don't know!!

there ya go thiery :)

BOA Lifetime Member

The Premiership will be the worse for it if he does go and Barca would be pretty much guaranteed to win it every year, but then I suppose that makes no difference supporting the teams you do...



How will it make the premiership worse?

For your lot maybe,but not for the rest of us. Anyway,you've got the wonderkid Theo,you never know,he could be your next henry. We'll see how he does in the world cup though,but I can't see him getting that much action.

BOA Lifetime Member

Here's what Henry said over the intercom on the flight back: "We must pick ourselves up and make sure we come back stronger next year." so sounds like he's staying!



Well,I suppose only he knows for sure. We can speculate (and hope) all we like. But his non-commital to sign a new contract could be a sign. but then it could just be f*ck all,and he's just waiting for a new deal that he likes to be drawn up.

Time will tell I suppose.

BOA Lifetime Member

i don't think the Prem will be worse if he goes, yeah his football is amazing but his attitude stinks, the post-match interview he gave was a disgrace, blaming everyone but himself, then using his tired legs as an exuse for missing the chance he did whilst still at 0-1, he's an arrogant t**t, good riddance...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

He's entitled to be upset after that, I'm sure you would be, so give him a break! At least he wasn't swearing at the ref like Rooney, I suppose you want shut of him too do you?

Ultimate Freak

Shut up you daft manc, his post match interview was spot on, I only ever hear Henry speak his mind and truth. The ref was a disgrace and the amount of times he did get kicked and players get away with no booking was unbelieable. Henry even got booked when the Barca player kicked him.

It was refreshing to hear a player come out and slate the ref and to be fair the ref should be banned from ever refereeing outside his country again.

God help us in the World Cup if that is the standard of refs available.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by french_og
    Shut up you daft manc, his post match interview was spot on, I only ever hear Henry speak his mind and truth. The ref was a disgrace and the amount of times he did get kicked and players get away with no booking was unbelieable. Henry even got booked when the Barca player kicked him.

It was refreshing to hear a player come out and slate the ref and to be fair the ref should be banned from ever refereeing outside his country again.

God help us in the World Cup if that is the standard of refs available.
    Spot on.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast