Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Supreme Freak

Henry is class, its good that british football has a talent like him playing in our leuge,id be suprised if he goes.

BOA Lifetime Member

Hmmm, Hauge won't be at the World cup at least, it's hard to beleive someone who won't even be at the world cup can referee the CL final... I got the impression Eto'o might have been offside when Lehmann was sent off, could be wrong and I suspect Giuly may have been too, so if they had done things different it might have been an offside goal! But if Eto'o was offside Lehmann shouldn't have been sent off...

Stupid ITV didn't show whether it was offside or not...

Ultimate Freak

You should of watched on sky, Ashley Cole was playing him on side by a mile before Lehman got sent off. Guily also was not offside as came from Behind Eto'o.

BOA Lifetime Member

Just read on the teletext. The ref has admitted he was a bit hasty with his decision to send lehman off. he said if he'd of took a bit longer to decide he could of given a yellow card & allowed the goal to stand. Shouldnt of been in charge in the first place. He was terrible.

Supreme Freak

BOA Lifetime Member

Hahaha thats piss funny!

Supreme Freak

I used to hate Henry but now i think he's a legend.

"maybe a should learn to dive but i'm not a women"

Classic.

The reff was a disgrace.

BOA Lifetime Member

What goes around comes around as we all know. If it had been the barca keeper we'd have wanted him sent off and as for the dive for the freekick for arsenal goal, well.

Going down to 10 spoiled the game yes, and it meant arse played deeper and more negative, altho they did have their chances to win it with henry.

We all know everyone hates the english and we must accept that whenever we play a major game most decisions will go against, as most of the euro teams are dirty cheating cunts.

British football is about pace and power and not the slow build up euro way. Maybe if our technical skills were better we would stand a chance
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

BOA Lifetime Member

the ref was a disgrace yes but it's not as though he was giving every decision in Barca's favour, he got a lot of things wrong, do you think Henry would have been as bothered about the ref's performace is Arse had won? ofcourse not...

Henry was bitter as a lemon last night, his reaction was that of a spoilt bratt, blaming the ref because of his own teams incompetance, if the goal would have stood Arse would have pushed forward and Barca would have ripped them to pieces, the only reason Arse held out for as long as they did was because they had ten men behind the ball most of the time, the free-kick which resulted in Arse's goal should never have stood in the first place, it was a blatent dive...

Henry does not know how to lose with dignity, if Rooney had said them things after a match then he would have been critisised and rightly so, the only reason a lot of people have accepted it from Henry is because you're all half-way up his arse...

and before you all start going on about how Sir Alex and United players have moaned in the past, don't bother, because i dislike them lot moaning as much as i dislike anyone else...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

u dont half talk some shit

Ultimate Freak

I was about to say that...

Ultimate Freak

Typical Manc!!!

BOA Lifetime Member

Hahah

Ultimate Freak

haha beat me 2 it ;)
    “This city has two great teams - Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.” Bill Shankly

BOA Lifetime Member

you lot should go form the official BOA Terry Henry fan-club, climb further inside his crack...

:lol:
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

apparently he's said that he's gonna stay with Arse now...

said somin along the lines of 'i want to keep playing for as long as i can keep running'...

um, so, that's about two-thirds of the game then until he gets tired...
    Numeric

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by french_og
    Typical Manc!!!
    say no more :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric
    the ref was a disgrace yes but it's not as though he was giving every decision in Barca's favour, he got a lot of things wrong, do you think Henry would have been as bothered about the ref's performace is Arse had won? ofcourse not...

Henry was bitter as a lemon last night, his reaction was that of a spoilt bratt, blaming the ref because of his own teams incompetance, if the goal would have stood Arse would have pushed forward and Barca would have ripped them to pieces, the only reason Arse held out for as long as they did was because they had ten men behind the ball most of the time, the free-kick which resulted in Arse's goal should never have stood in the first place, it was a blatent dive...

Henry does not know how to lose with dignity, if Rooney had said them things after a match then he would have been critisised and rightly so, the only reason a lot of people have accepted it from Henry is because you're all half-way up his arse...

and before you all start going on about how Sir Alex and United players have moaned in the past, don't bother, because i dislike them lot moaning as much as i dislike anyone else...
    Well I'm sure you've reacted in the same way after a game as he did, so you must be a spoilt brat too and I hope you hate yourself! Or is it only alright for fans because footballers aren't people too? And there's no reason to think we'd have been 'torn apart' even if we had gone behind instead of having Lehmann sent off, they didn't exactly tear us apart when they did take the lead did they?

Why don't you just admit we were a match for them and peoples predictions of us not standing a chance were way off beam?

Anyway, great news about Henry staying, especially since he won't be strengthening Barca, who even Pele said were a bit lucky... Hopefully we'll have our revenge next year...

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Mawby

He signs new 4year deal, Fair play to him, no one can acuse him of not have passion for the game and stay somwhere he knows people love him.

BOA Lifetime Member

The laugh is on whoever made that at the end of the day, we got further than whatever team they support, presumably Spurs, just shows that the most bitter people aren't connected to Arsenal at all and they're just talking out their arse. Getting to the final and nearly winning shows we don't need Dein to help us out as some idiots try to make out.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast