Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default Barcelona vs Arsenal - Champions League Final

after the robbery that was last seasons final i'm hoping Barca will really stuff Arse tonight, couldn't be doing with another of Utd's rivals winning the competition again so soon, although, the Champions League has become a bit of a debacle over recent years, surely it should only be the Champions of each league and maybe the runners up which qualify, yeah and i know that Utd wouldn't have even been in the competition last season if that were the case but looking at the way we performed it wouldn't have made much differance would it...

:lol:

anyway, good luck Barca, hope it's a good game...
    Numeric


    *looks at ceiling* Shit,I really don't know!!

yes,I want football,fair play and a jolly good game to win. Oh,and barca :lol:

although I'm in a quandry,now it doesn't matter to spurs' league position,I'd quite like the scum to win. but Ithink i'll be chearing for Barca,cos my partner is a gooner and it'll piss him off :lol:

Ultimate Freak

Come on Gooners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shut those inbred Catalan supporters up!!

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

Quote Originally Posted by french_og
    Come on Gooners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shut those inbred Catalan supporters up!!
    catalonia rules!

up the E.T.A

come on barca.

lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

init come on barca

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

had to laugh when arsene said "were doing it for england" lol, you know because they have so much home grown talent in the squad, this final should be over 2 legs, as it's virtually a home game for the arse playing in paris :cheese:
    lol the trance has gone

Ultimate Freak

cant see them beating barca reckon it will be 3-1 to barca. would be funny if they won tho to piss the filth of in here ;)
    “This city has two great teams - Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.” Bill Shankly

BOA Lifetime Member

Hope barca stuff them. As for doing it for England, bollox. Wenger talks out of his arse.

Barca will score 3 or 4 and i laughed when a fan in paris said on the radio that the arse will win 1-0. Do u really think that defence will stop barca scoring?
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

BOA Lifetime Member

The refs spoiled it. Fair enough it had to be a red, but the game is now shit.

Watching on sky as i cant stand listening the pervert pleat who knows fek all
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

Ultimate Freak

haha 1-0 bad dive for the free kick as well wonder what wenger will say about tha :roll:
    “This city has two great teams - Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.” Bill Shankly


    *looks at ceiling* Shit,I really don't know!!

what,you mean Arsene "I didn't see it" wenger?

Who cares,they lost :lol:

And now I need a shower,cos I just cheered for the scum for 93 minutes and I feel dirty.

BOA Lifetime Member

Unlucky lads.

BOA Lifetime Member

11 v 11 & that would of been a different story. Henry wasnt happy in the interview then.

Ultimate Freak

if the ref had any common sense they would of let the goal stand an give him a yellow card, but maybe he had to follow the letter of the law! stupid by lehmann comin out tha far imo tho an bringing him down ;)

BOA Lifetime Member

No doubt in my opinion the keeper should of stayed & the goal been allowed.

Banned

i'm gutted big time,not so much as the way we played coz they fought like trojans for 70
    odd mins,especially freddie and toure,but henry's mannerisms
    he's a gonner-no two ways about it,throw in cole,bergy and pires
    and all of a sudden things are lookin pretty bleak

Ultimate Freak

I never understand why FIFA put such clowns in charge of these big games, he never got a decision right all not. How many times did Barca get away with no yellow cards.

It was shaping up to be a classic before Lehmans sending off and if he had let the goal stand it would of opened the game up even more. Fair enough Barca may of still won but the ref spoilt what should of been a classic.

That Said Henry missed a good chance 2nd half which would of put them 2-0 up.

Banned

yeah your right he did,ref was pretty shockin too but you
    just knew all along it was gonna be barca who won,fair play
    to em at least they play good stuff,i just wonder how arsenal
    will recover

BOA Lifetime Member

I can't beleive how much shit Martin Tyldsely or whatever his name is talked, saying they were the better team and there was no way we were going to hold out. We were the better team 11 v 11 and had the better of the chances 11 v 10, not to mention their goals were a bit lucky, especially the 2nd, going in off the keeper.

All this hype about them being the best team in europe, but they weren't that great, they have one great player like us, 2 top players in Eto'o and Giuly and the rest were nothing special going off tonight, their keeper made some good saves, but nothing spectacular...

And going on about Celtic would lose out if we won for ages as if we give a shit and how mad they'd go if that cunt Larsson scored the winner.

I feel sorry for Bergkamp, Pires and Reyes, having your keeper sent off is the worst thing that can happen, especially in a final because then 2 players have to miss the rest of the game since no-one else on the pitch can fill in. It was hard on Pires and it would have been fitting for Dennis to get a winners medal and he didn't get to play.

Reyes didn't get to play much which is a shame since he played most of the other games, but then the same goes for Flamini and Senderos. The annoying thing is no-one's won the final after losing it the year before, though there's a first time for everything and you're left with 'what-if's, like if Fabregas hadn't been taken off or Lehmann hadn't been sent off.

You have to look forward though. But even if all those players left Casualty, the only player we'd really miss is Henry, Cole and Bergkamp hardly played in the CL and Pires didn't play that much and is getting old. We've got some of the best young players in the world in Fabregas, Toure, Eboue and I'm pretty sure, Walcott, not to mention Flamini.

Be very interesting to see what happens this summer, but even if Henry left I wouldn't be too downbeat about our future, Fabregas has already looked the better player at times this season and if we can get the right balance between technique and the more physical side we'll be looking good on all fronts.

BOA Lifetime Member

You didn't think we'd even reach the final, but defeatist attitudes get you nowhere, we had a great chance of winning it.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast