Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Administrator

Default What does underground mean to you?

To me?

The future of music. The new sound. A deep passion for anything that steps away from the norm.

System Janitor

Default what undergorund means to me

underground is that deep dark place that brews everything new.

Untouched by the money stained hands of the companies that try to take anything that doesnt follow a set of standard rules, and repackage it and sell it back to you

The only true form of expression in any music, always having to stay one step ahead of popularity lest it be drowned out by promotion and mediocrity.

The realm of the pioneers, looking for the next thing that gives them chills throughout their body the same way the first truly excellent track they heard did. Although you never find that again, its a constant search.

Music not holding to any expectations, so it can be created without having to please or service a group of people.

Thats why there is always a thread going on about things starting to change, or things having to change. The only way you can keep improving upon things, is to stay ahead of the pack.

that was a little bit deeper than I expected I suppose, but it does ring true.

Mike
    You go in hard, and you go in fast.

Banned

man i dont think i could have said it better myself Sinner, way to go bro!!!!

Pauze

Junior Freak

Default The underground

“UNDERGROUND RESISTANCE IS A LABEL FOR A MOVEMENT.

A MOVEMENT THAT WANTS CHANGE BY SONIC REVOLUTION.

WE URGE YOU TO JOIN THE RESISTANCE AND HELP US TO COMBAT THE MEDIOCRE AUDIO AND VISUAL PROGRAMMING THAT IS BEING FED TO THE INHABITANTS OF EARTH, THIS PROGRAMMING IS STAGNATING THE MINDS OF THE PEOPLE; BUILDING A WALL BETWEEN RACES AND PREVENTING WORLD PEACE.

IT IS THIS WALL WE ARE GOING TO SMASH.

BY USING THE UNTAPPED ENERGY POTENTIAL OF SOUND WE ARE GOING TO DESTROY THIS WALL MUCH THE SAME AS CERTAIN FREQUENCIES SHATTER GLASS.

TECHNO IS A MUSIC BASED IN EXPERIMENTATION; IT IS SACRED TO NO ONE; IT HAS NO DEFINITIVE SOUND. IT IS MUSIC FOR THE FUTURE OF THE HUMAN RACE.

WITHOUT THIS MUSIC THERE WILL BE NO PEACE, NO LOVE, NO VISION. BY SIMPLY COMMUNICATING THROUGH SOUND, TECHNO HAS BROUGHT PEOPLE OF ALL DIFFERENT NATIONALITIES TOGETHER UNDER ONE ROOF TO ENJOY THEMSELVES.

ISN'T IT OBVIOUS THAT MUSIC AND DANCE ARE THE KEYS TO THE UNIVERSE? SO CALLED PRIMITIVE ANIMALS AND TRIBAL HUMANS HAVE KNOWN THIS FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS!

WE URGE ALL BROTHERS & SISTERS OF THE UNDERGROUND TO CREATE AND TRANSMIT THEIR TONES AND FREQUENCIES NO MATTER HOW SO CALLED PRIMITIVE THEIR EQUIPMENT MAY BE.

TRANSMIT THESE TONES AND WREAK HAVOC ON THE PROGRAMMER.

LONG LIVE THE UNDERGROUND....”

--Underground Resistance

Supreme Freak

to me it means doin what you like and not lettin other people tell you what to do.
    not goin after the latst hype, just expressing yourself the way you think it´s best.

Junior Freak

underground is dead. but good music still exists

Junior Freak

underground is an escape from the norm
    an escape from everything society tells you is right
    a place where you can decide for yourself what is right

and underground is not dead you've just stopped looking buddy

-Ty

Ultimate Freak

oops that was me i just forgot to login