Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ultimate Freak

Yeah but Lennon will not start ahead of Beckham and rightly so, Beckham delivery is the best in the world and that is where our goals are likely to come from. His crosses are deadly.

Lennon however at the moment is a perfect replacement on the right and will give us that edge in the last 20 mins.


    *looks at ceiling* Shit,I really don't know!!

Oh god yeah,I know he's not going to get infront of Beckham. maybe he could play alongside him or something. beckham can cross the ball,but when ever he's tucked up into a space,he looks a little lost and there's never anyone there to help him. Prehaps with little Lennon not far behind he'd be able to do a few moves and release beckham to work his magic.

Ain't gonna happen I know,but it'd be good to see if it works.

BOA Lifetime Member

Forget these mediocre Spurs players it's Walcott who deserves a run out!

BOA Lifetime Member

Haha

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

didn't watch it, couldn't be arsed.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by xes
    I'm not sure if Defoe's fit enough for international games at the moment,he's been bench warming for much of the season. I hope he plays,cos it'd be good for him,and we need a player who can turn a defence inside out like he can (and Lennon!!). I'm just not sure that this is going to be the tournament for Defoe to do it in.

I hope Sven plays Lennon on saturday so that he can secure a place for himself. The lads pure quality.
    hes def fit enough he always looked sharp when he started for spurs. people forget that the season befor everyone was saying he should def start ahead of owen its only for the fact that keane was so good last season he could not start......

BOA Lifetime Member

Spurs fans perhaps! Keane's no match for Owen, so if Defoe can't get in ahead of him then it's obvious who's best.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will
    Spurs fans perhaps! Keane's no match for Owen, so if Defoe can't get in ahead of him then it's obvious who's best.
    keane has just as good goal scoring international record than owen

id have keane over owen any day for this world cup!!

keane had the best chance conversion infront of goal in the prem last year better than henrys........... no shit


    *looks at ceiling* Shit,I really don't know!!

lets not turn this into a "my players are better than your players" scrap. It's about England. **** the goons and **** spurs (until the season starts and then it's **** everyone but spurs)

Can't we all play nice together :(

BOA Lifetime Member

There's no point comparing Keane to Henry, but Owen scores when it counts, always scoring in the knock out stages, no sensible person would say Keane's better!

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will
    There's no point comparing Keane to Henry, but Owen scores when it counts, always scoring in the knock out stages, no sensible person would say Keane's better!
    yeah owen 2 yrs ago maybe, hes been out all season and from what ive seen crouch has a better touch and is faster

Supreme Freak

i think he picks hargreeves cause he is part of a byern munich team that is doing well, but obviously he is shit in a england shirt, i wouldnt mind him moveing to the prem, i think if he wants to improve his game he needs too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12