Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: England Jamacia


    *looks at ceiling* Shit,I really don't know!!

Default England Jamacia

4-0 at half time.

Pissed all over them really,kind of wish we'd get some stronger teams in these friendlies. I know it's good practice to look good and get some confidence,but it doesn't mean alot if it's against teams who aren't perhaps as good as we are.

terry off,Cole off. Hope nothing serious there.

Lets hope the youngsters get a chance for the second half,Beckham could do with a rest,and maybe crouch aswell. Give a chance for Lennon and another striker.

oh well,second half here we come.

BOA Lifetime Member

There national anthem drags on for a bit.


    *looks at ceiling* Shit,I really don't know!!

luckily I missed the anthems being sung.

6-0 comfortable.

BOA Lifetime Member

Good lad lanky.

The Games Moderator

Aye Crouch is the man of the moment
    You gotta say YES ! to another excess

BOA Lifetime Member

looks like the regge boys were too stoned :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

wonder how much weed their fans had on them today haha, safe the jamaican fans.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

Palace seen you coming paying that much for that cunt in your sig downie son.

BOA Lifetime Member

cisse 14 million, morientes 6m.. nuff said.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

i will put money on johnson scoring more goals next season than either of them did last season.

fair enough 8.6m is a lot of him, but he is class, type of player i like.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

One's gone & i doubt whether the other will be there. Ill give you flopientis & a host of other strikers weve been had for but 20 goals playin out of posistion aint a bad return by any stretch for cisse. Anyways 8.6 is still way to much for whatshisname. No wonder teams mostly buy abroad when it comes down it over english players there a ****in rip off.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Esox Lucius
    i will put money on johnson scoring more goals next season than either of them did last season.

fair enough 8.6m is a lot of him, but he is class, type of player i like.
    course he will im sure he'l get plenty of penalties to tuck away the diving cunt

BOA Lifetime Member

How disappointing was Lennon? He's meant to be about running at people, but almost everytime he got the ball he just stopped and knocked it back to the person who gave him the ball. A few players seemed to do that, as if they didn't want the ball, which isn't what you want...

Supreme Freak

He was only on for about 15 mins and the game had died a death.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will
    How disappointing was Lennon? He's meant to be about running at people, but almost everytime he got the ball he just stopped and knocked it back to the person who gave him the ball. A few players seemed to do that, as if they didn't want the ball, which isn't what you want...
    5-0 up? Is it worth getting injured.

Lennon took it easy as he knows beckham will start on the right and if he gets injured, which he might, as people when target him, then lennon may get his chance.

Take your arsenal goggles off.
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

BOA Lifetime Member

What are you on about? I was looking forward to seeing what he could do on that stage and was glad he was picked over SWP, but I could have simply knocked the ball back to the person who gave it to me, I mean what's the point in coming on if that's all you're going to do? May as well have left Beckham on and maybe set up some more goals to help peoples confidence. That was his chance to impress, to say when Sven only has 3 substitutions available to him he's one of the players who can make a difference.

There's no excuses for such an unadventurous diplay in my book, that was his full international debut and he didn't show he can perform on the big stage, far from it.

BOA Lifetime Member

What are you on about? I was looking forward to seeing what he could do on that stage and was glad he was picked over SWP, but I could have simply knocked the ball back to the person who gave it to me, I mean what's the point in coming on if that's all you're going to do? May as well have left Beckham on and maybe set up some more goals to help peoples confidence. That was his chance to impress, to say when Sven only has 3 substitutions available to him he's one of the players who can make a difference.

There's no excuses for such an unadventurous diplay in my book, that was his full international debut and he didn't show he can perform on the big stage, far from it.
    he just kept it simple, everyone knows what he can do, to be honest they were very close to him it was like they had someone man marking him

BOA Lifetime Member

Is he good enough for the big stage, is he mentally strong enough for the big stage, is he on the same wavelength as the first team - all questions he could and should have answered, but if he did he answered them in the negative. I mean if he expects Sven to bring him on for the captain he should be taking every opportunity to show that he should and to show he's guaranteed a top drawer performance whenever he comes on, not good one week, poor the next.

BOA Lifetime Member

Is he good enough for the big stage, is he mentally strong enough for the big stage, is he on the same wavelength as the first team - all questions he could and should have answered, but if he did he answered them in the negative. I mean if he expects Sven to bring him on for the captain he should be taking every opportunity to show that he should and to show he's guaranteed a top drawer performance whenever he comes on, not good one week, poor the next.
    mate he only had 15 mins i doubt any player that sven has put on has impressed in that time

BOA Lifetime Member

I'm sure most impressed a lot more than he did though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast