Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    M.O.D.

well, we (sweden) won but only near the last minute. seems like it's a pretty crappy group. doh!
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

BOA Lifetime Member

You were very lucky slavik.

Supreme Freak

Group B is not looking very good... I think Ecuador will give either team that gets out a run for their money
    Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb.

BOA Lifetime Member

I thought Sweden looked better than England at least... And Carragher must have picked out more people with crosses in that game than Neville has in his entire England career!

I wasn't too sure about Lennon, he at least showed some ambition at times this time, but everytime he did he gave the ball away. The lack of shape after the subs came on opened up the game so we got more space that way, but the subs weren't really involved in the goals and if we did that against a better team we'd have been hammered...

Maybe I'm too keen on attacking football, but I reckon we just need to be more compact, attack and defend as a team and let both Lampard and Gerrard go forward and let the centre backs deal with any fall out! And Beckham needs to get forward more, maybe actually get to the ****ing byline and get some crosses in instead of 40+ yard diagonal balls. It's stupid, people used to go on about him being a one trick pony with his crossing and now he seems determined not to use that one trick and just play diagonal balls, hardly shows a great range of passing...

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by baconstyle
    Group B is not looking very good... I think Ecuador will give either team that gets out a run for their money
    they aint lookin to bad them ....

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by baconstyle
    ecuador are looking shit hot!!! all this talk at only playing 2 miles above sea level - surely this must make them much fitter ?!?!

BOA Mod

OMG
    argentina vs sicg - total demolition
    5:0
    it might be more by the looks of it
    Jacbri @ Proton Radio - every 3rd Thursday at 12:00 AM EST / 05:00 GMT
    X-Music @ Techno.FM - every 1st Tuesday at 12:00 PM EST / 18:00 GMT

BOA Mod

edit:
    6:0!!!!!

The Games Moderator

Be afraid be VERY afraid
    You gotta say YES ! to another excess

BOA Mod

shocking!
    at the beginning, both teams were equal
    first goal came early (6.minute) but SiCG came back
    I guess next two were too big shock for them (beautiful action for the second one!)
    and their game just fall apart...

BOA Lifetime Member

I have to say that out of all the teams ive seen so far, argentina have to be the class act.

Solid with the rock that is heinze at the back and with the 2 holding in midfield and great going forward.

Add in tevez and messi, who came off the bench and u have to say they look very good.

The argies are the team to win for me, altho i would like england to win it, i dont think they will as eriksson doesnt have the balls to drop certain players
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

M.O.D.

damn they looked good. but can they keep it up? i still think the czechs are top so far, but i'd be afraid of spain, ecuador and the argies right now...
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

BOA Mod

i would add brazil to does 4 teams you mentioned, slavik
    and thats it...
    one of them could win this WC...

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

argentina! argentina!

im supporting my catholic brothers all the way :cheese:
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Mod

wow czech team is losing 2:0

BOA Mod

USA - Italy = shocking.
    I really wanted USA to win, almost they did, italians underestimated the opponent too much
    and that de rossi is a ****ing savage, hitting a man like that, what a ****in idiot. i hope they'll kick him out from further competition.
    USA teams declared it wont be a game, but a war, and it really was. fight till the end...

BOA Lifetime Member

Mind you, that tackle by the USA wasn't much better and Pope was it should have been sent off before he was for bringing down that guy who'd have been through on goal.

Supreme Freak

I was so chuffed with the majority of our (usa) performance last night. We totally pissed on the italians the whole way through. If only we could have avoided the sendings off, and as much as I would like to argue against them, in both cases they were pretty dodgy, and more importantly, completely needless tackles. If we could have kept all 11 players on, I think the score would have been more like 3-1. In fact we very nearly beat them with 9 men anyway. That disallowed goal was so harsh, but it was kinda fair I suppose, McBride had nothing to do with it, but he did have to step over it, anyway I was screaming at the tv at the time. I just wish we played like that against the czechs, because I always knew we had that in us.

Its a hell of a group, everything still to play for, so plenty exciting. If we can beat Ghana and Italy can do the czechs then we go through (if it goes to goal difference we are screwed I fear). But of course Ghana are looking dangerous as ****, so we'll have to play our asses off. Cant wait for the game though, that'll be a proper goodun I hope. And even if we do go out without qualification, at least we had a great game against the italians.

M.O.D.

the us is not as bad as the 3-0 loss to the czechs seemed to indicate. the match against ghana will be tough, because the us needs a win...and that alone won't be enough. italy has to beat the czechs or the us needs to score tons of goals.

BOA Lifetime Member

Thursday will be a day with very insteresting mathes. Hopefully Milan Baros will be on the field, so at least one good striker will play in czech team and i hope we will beat Italy at least 1:0. but it will be tough game, that's for sure. Same as Ghana - USA. For our team would be the best when this game will be tie. and then we also can tie with Italy. still lot of possibilities for all teams in Group E to go to eightfinals.
    "Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."
    -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast