Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lampard

BOA Lifetime Member

Default lampard

this world cup has finally showed everyone what a useless pile of shite he is. granted nobdy has hardly stood out for us,but lampard is turd,seriously over rated and ive been saying it for a long time.

Ultimate Freak

think thats a bit harsh but he defo looked suspect on the big stage ;)
    “This city has two great teams - Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.” Bill Shankly

Ultimate Freak

If he is that bad then it does not say a lot for the rest of the Premiership does it, he was top scorer from Midfield in the Prem last season.

Agreed though a terrible world cup from him, would not slate him too much though - Ronaldinhio is meant to be the best in the World and he had a auful world cup also.

Ultimate Freak

somebody told me they read that before he went to the world cup he was told theres no place for him at chelsea and he wont automatically now get a name on the sheet. With arrival of Ballack and Essien, you could probably see some truth in this, and might explain his lack of composure, morale etc on the pitch..

I mean if you were told you were gonna be screwed for a place in your team next season, i doubt you would up to feeling like playing your best...

Still shite tho either way but might explain the drop in form
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

I doubt that is the case but he still a over rated cunt none the less. He aint fit to lace gerrads boots.

Ultimate Freak

I think both Gerrard and Lampard have struggled to show their Club form probably due to the amount of games they have played for Liverpool and Chelsea.

I know people will say they are pros but you can do nothing abount tired sore legs no matter how much they are paid.

Think the Prem should drop the amount of teams to 18 like the other top european leagues.

BOA Lifetime Member

Gerrard must have played a lot of games, but I don't know about Lampard, no more than anyone else I'd have thought. Drogba got the most assists so it's no great surprise he was the top midfield scorer in the prem - though he wasn't in all competitions. He runs on to Drogba's knock downs and it's hard to track runners from midfield and Chelsea have been dominant and tend to play a 5 man midfield so I think it's the system and team around him making him look better than he is.

But he's clearly not a big game player - not by a long shot, he was anonymous against Barca and got worse the bigger the game in the world cup and he was playing shite to start off with. Ronaldinho was brilliant compared to him. Gerrard showed flashes of what he's capable of at least and I'm sure if we'd dropped the useless turd we'd have seen something like the best of him.

Ultimate Freak

I think with our really easy Euro qualifiers coming up we should start the likes of Lennon and walcott, think we lack pace at times in the midfield and up front. Thought hargreaves showed a lot of energy and think he would give Gerrard more freedom if they played together.

BOA Lifetime Member

Yeah, we should, we definitely lacked pace and Hargreaves deserves his place, though Lampard would probably score a few goals again in the qualifiers because they're not big games...

Ultimate Freak

i blame it all on sven and his tactics.

BOA Lifetime Member

Lampard only looks good cos hes a £300 million of team around him.

Big games and hes nothing
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

Ultimate Freak

Think thats a little unfair, things just did not happen for him, he had a lot of shots and chances that usually go in for him but just never.

People were probably correct about him and Gerrard not being suited to play together, think if we are to continue with 4-4-2 then Gerrard and Hargreaves for me though and Lennon and Cole out wide.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by djfase
    Lampard only looks good cos hes a £300 million of team around him.

Big games and hes nothing
    couldnt agree mmore.

BOA Lifetime Member

Yeah, same here. It was more than just his finishing that was wrong with his performances.

Ultimate Freak

But for Chelsea he was there best and consistent player(with Terry), not just because they have so many good players around him although it help that Essien and Makele sit and let him go forward. He did no have a good world cup but he still a good brilliant player, great passer of the ball.

Ballack though looked so much better that Lampard, it will be interesting to see how Morinhio fit that team together.

Chill Out Moderator

Default lampard

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie
    this world cup has finally showed everyone what a useless pile of shite he is. granted nobdy has hardly stood out for us,but lampard is turd,seriously over rated and ive been saying it for a long time.
    Yeah, id stilll give him one though :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

You been drinkin ash?

Chill Out Moderator

No :paranoid: :lol:

BOA Lifetime Member

Haha its been confirmed.

Lampard has had more shots at goal(24) than any other player during the world cup, and how many has he scored? None

The prick couldnt even score from the penalty spot.

Thats more shots in just 5 games, so no wonder he scored so many for chelsea when he played 60 odd.

Ratios show how poor he really is
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

Ultimate Freak

Don't go overboard, yeah he had a bad world cup but there still are not many better passers of the ball in the Prem than Lampard and was Prem top goals scorer last season which speaks for itself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast