Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Supreme Freak

Default TUNE WANTED.....TOP DOLLA OFFERED!!

Genre= Hardcore Techno

Produced by Hellfish and Producer

Title : No More Rock and roll/ the way off the homeboy pt2.....

SOOOOOOO FUKIN DESPERATE FOR A COPY OFF THIS TRACK I'LL LET U COME ROUND AND TAKE A BALL LICKING FROM MY DOG....LOL I'LL PAY MEGA BUCKS FOR THIS TRACK.....HELP....?

the big pork pie

Good luck mate! The Deathchant stuff is hard to get hold of. I just sold the boxed set with CD, 10" LTD remix vinyl, keyring & sticker in the Deathchant tin for £35, and a load of other Deathchant stuff. Its highly sought after. Anything below number 15 and your talking serious money!

Supreme Freak

i have most of what i want, its just this one im seriously considering killing for.....

u dig the dc m8, have a wee listen to this, mix i done in january http://interface.pirate-radio.org/~t...io/FUK-NUT.ram click your ears good by :clap:

the big pork pie

hee hee! :lol: nice nice! thats the shit man! Deathchant, The Producer & Hellfish rock!!!

Supreme Freak

Producer certianly does do the job, cant say hellfish does as i havent seen the cunt yet, why u calling him a cunt i hear u say.....well the mother fuker was supposed to play twisted up here in scotland 2 sats ago and he never showed missing not 1 flight but bloody 2 costing me m8 a fortune, so to say hellfish has a good name in scotland after that performance would be a lie....still makes a shit hot tune though, needs to work on his attidude me thinks...

the big pork pie

heard Hellfish @ NORTH the other month. was a quality set, loads of breaks and seriously funked up shit! the Producer is always quality. seen him 100's of times @ NORTH, Skelter, Dreamscape, etc; and he awlays makes me jump around like a twat! :lol: hardcore techno? Producers ya man! ;)

Supreme Freak

producers up here at the end of october, cant wait to be honest....playing a 2hr set aswelll....juicey

anyhoo, u ever hear off that tune getting sold geeez a shout m8y...

90's Trance head

try juno.co.uk they had quite a bit of deathchant stuff last time i looked
    Sequence is coming. It's going throughout your imagination. It takes you where you've been before. A higher state of mind. Yeah, you remember the early times. Now were trying to take you again. In the deepest seas of your consciousness.....Time never stops

Supreme Freak

some1 must have it....

Junior Freak

try this

http://www.swtek.net/new/exchange_artist.php?let=H

dc16, about half way down the list.