Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

Default gerrard - traitor? scumbag?

i see stevie is in the news of the world today with his new autobiography!! the NOTW being the sister paper of the SUN!! now no kopite worth their salt would have anything to do with murdoch & his papers, but obviously £££ speaks louder than loyalty (somethings got to pay for his birds shopping trips i suppose) :paranoid: the stick rooney got off the kopites for selling his story to the sun, i bet they wont give golden boy the same treatment :roll: scumbag.
    lol the trance has gone

Ultimate Freak

Apart from being shite newspapers - what is the reason why scousers hate the sun and NOTW so much?

BOA Lifetime Member

because of the lies the papers told about scousers at hillsborough, pick pocketing the dead etc, load of rubbish all scousers know that, just think it was wrong for stevie g to use them papers to plug his new book.
    lol the trance has gone

Deceptacon

to be honest from reading it, its an extract from the book which would have been sold on by the publishers and not gerrard.

BOA Lifetime Member

True.

BOA Lifetime Member

aye true, the scumbag bit was to wind the kopites up and that, but still you would have thought he would be dead against it.
    lol the trance has gone

BOA Lifetime Member

he is a lot more humble than self obsessed frank lampard...

did you read his auto?

BOA Lifetime Member

I've lost respect for him after reading his comments about Walcott, laying into a 17 year old fellow england player to make a quick buck when he already makes plenty, no way for a potential England captain to behave, I'm glad Terry got it now. I bet he didn't say any of that to Theo's face either, like all these footballers with their needless autobiography's, it's a shame there's a market for such rubbish.

BOA Lifetime Member

He was hardly laying into him. Besides he was was only saying what we had thought all along so were is the harm???

Ultimate Freak

He never said anything wrongful of Theo just the selection of him by Sven.

To be fair I can not understand why these players need to bring out books and autobiographies, its not like they need the money, why not at least wait until their careers have finished. although it is probably their agents arranging all of this and making a few quid themselves.

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by french_og
    He never said anything wrongful of Theo just the selection of him by Sven.
    Exactly! what the hell on u on about will??????
    “This city has two great teams - Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.” Bill Shankly

BOA Lifetime Member

Saying he had no right to be there, none what so ever, or words to that effect, that wasn't about Svens selection, it's like he was saying he should have turned down the call up or something. I mean saying Sven shouldn't have picked him would have been one thing, but I thought that was out of order.

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Will
    Saying he had no right to be there, none what so ever, or words to that effect, that wasn't about Svens selection, it's like he was saying he should have turned down the call up or something. I mean saying Sven shouldn't have picked him would have been one thing, but I thought that was out of order.
    dunno what he said exactly there but if he did he was right he hadnt even played a competetive game in the premiership yet never mind for england. defoe or bent should of went cant see what your winging about really :roll:
    “This city has two great teams - Liverpool and Liverpool reserves.” Bill Shankly

Ultimate Freak

Taking walcott for me was the biggest balls up for a long time by an england manager ;)

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by macca
    Taking walcott for me was the biggest balls up for a long time by an england manager ;)

indeed ... and i think he new it too but wasnt arsed as he was quitin

Ultimate Freak

Is Theo gonna break into the team this season? I didn't see his name in the sqaud for that CL qualifier last week?

BOA Lifetime Member

Persevering with Lampard was a far bigger balls up! Saying he had no right to be there had nothing to do with Sven's selection, if he'd said Sven never should have picked him that'd be one thing, but he's an English footballer with bags of potential and a spot on attitude, therefore he had a right to be there since he was picked by the England manager.

But talk about alienating someone, coming out with shit like that and he couldn't have known he wouldn't be England captain when he wrote it. That's the complete opposite of how and England captain (or vice-captain) should behave, especially when it's a player who could end up doing far more for England than he has and whose time with the England squad might serve him well, especially since he got a couple of run outs.

BOA Lifetime Member

You wouldnt be arsed if he didnt play for arsenal will.

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Will
    Persevering with Lampard was a far bigger balls up! Saying he had no right to be there had nothing to do with Sven's selection, if he'd said Sven never should have picked him that'd be one thing, but he's an English footballer with bags of potential and a spot on attitude, therefore he had a right to be there since he was picked by the England manager.

But talk about alienating someone, coming out with shit like that and he couldn't have known he wouldn't be England captain when he wrote it. That's the complete opposite of how and England captain (or vice-captain) should behave, especially when it's a player who could end up doing far more for England than he has and whose time with the England squad might serve him well, especially since he got a couple of run outs.
    ****in el m8 he didnt deserve to go gerrard was right get over it. u tellin me that bent who score how many goals that season or even defoe he had a right 2 go be 4 any of these players???? get a grip hes spot on! he hadnt played for the arse yet or even a game for england. his attitude or anythin else dosent matter HE SHOULDNT OF BEEN THERE HE WASNT READY!

Ultimate Freak

And we all no lampard was shite an should of been dropped but erickson didnt av the balls to do it! no way does that compare to takin a kid who werent ready yet an leave us with 1 fit striker who would average maybe 10-15 in a season. same with beckham at least mclaren has had the balls to drop him ;)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast