Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Lifetime Member

Default Mark EG @ Creamfields..

was fukking gas.

He is definately a Psycho i can confirm.

:clap:
    "The Taoiseach's plans are a quick fix, not a long term solution" - DJ Sunil Sharpe

Administrator

nah, you've got the wrong guy mate :cheer:

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

we ended up in the middle of all the traffic on route to a party :( was a nightmare :lol:
    Life is "trying things to see if they work"

Finally getting around to updating my site
    http://www.plus27design.co.uk/

Dave knows scooter lyrics

Junior Freak

sweet as mate. lookin forward to the psychoness when he plays Earthcore (Australia) in November :D
    Recently downloaded the blackoutaudio show from Nov 05. That section where Mark drops Glenn Wilsons track physical emotion is fkn killer! Physical emotion is one o da best tracks of all time. I'M PUMPED!

Supreme Freak

what happened Mark, I went to the tent at 1am and you were late haha, didnt stop the crowd from chanting your name while Amber D was on though, reminded me of Skelter haha....ended up watching a bit of Amber D and quite enjoyed it actually :)
    heard you killed it anyway, I was off watching Marky who done one of the silliest tricks ive ever seen, scratching with the deck upside down....was quite a festival

Administrator

yeah i was 5 mins late cause i couldn't find the tent so they put amber on. came in and saw everyone chanting over her set so pissed off pretty pronto to stop any encouragement hahaha :lol:

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by sash
    sweet as mate. lookin forward to the psychoness when he plays Earthcore (Australia) in November :D
    Recently downloaded the blackoutaudio show from Nov 05. That section where Mark drops Glenn Wilsons track physical emotion is fkn killer! Physical emotion is one o da best tracks of all time. I'M PUMPED!
    You are? I think I'll be making a trip down. Will be nice to put a face to a name too if I can slip by security :)