Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Ultimate Freak

Default Abiotic Recordings: You're either with us, or against us!

Abiotic goes digital...

You're either with us, or you're against us!
    Abiotic Recordings may have got on its knees for the digital revolution, but the fight is far from over. Not only will the whole back catalog be available for download, but people can expect to see brand new material coming out on a consistent basis. Beginning in October, Abiotic will commence with a series of new digital-only releases focusing on techno and experimental music. No longer will sales numbers affect output, and nothing that our distributors say will stop us! Beginning with Beatport, we'll slowly expand our operations to span the internet with our message. To kick off our new venture, we announce the exclusive pre-release of Tsunami Aid Volume 4! You may view the back catalog at http://www.beatport.com/abiotic+recordings. Abiotic003 and 001 will be up when they around to it!

Heiko Laux, Tony Rohr, Echoplex, & Carlos Rios - Tsunami Aid Volume Four - available only @ Beatport.

Expect brand new material from Dustin Zahn, Ian Lehman, & The Attack People, soon. Beginning in January 2007, the online sector of our label will begin releasing material from our close friends and other respected artists.

For those wondering about the status of our actual vinyl sales, we'll be releasing a record or two later this winter. The tracks intended for the upcoming volumes will now be released digitally, and we're working on writing some EPs that will capture today's audiences without succumbing to any trends.

Ultimate Freak

good move don. right behind ya.
    piss and the vultures will pay... coming soon

BOA Lifetime Member

yep nice one Dustin, look forward to your new material as always

Ultimate Freak

I did not understand if the stuff will be free or for sale?
    Awakening Sasha

Ultimate Freak

both actually. The majority of the stuff will be for sale but we'll be offering free tracks as well. To be honest, the determining factor for that question is our output. We'll be offering the more ambient and experimental stuff for free and most of the harder techno will be for sale. Occasionally, we'll do some free promo stuff. We only think so far ahead and for right now, we're just happy to have our current catalog online.

Ultimate Freak

OK so interesting=free.
    Sounds good =)
    Awakening Sasha

BOA Lifetime Member

thanks for the digital.
    "The Taoiseach's plans are a quick fix, not a long term solution" - DJ Sunil Sharpe

Junior Freak

what you support will represent you!

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Ian
    what you support will represent you!
    dude, please digitally release stuff from the soulful science set
    the opposite of congress must be progress

Ultimate Freak

I think most of that is coming out on Modern Recording Company.

Ultimate Freak

Modern Recording Company =D
    Awakening Sasha

Junior Freak

yeeees....cant wait to get all of it!!!
    My techno mix is posted somewhere

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Zahn
    I think most of that is coming out on Modern Recording Company.
    i bought the cd containing mrc 001-004 from juno, but that set only had like 2 or 3 tracks that i recognized. jazz singer, writ in water, maybe something else.

there is a sequence from like the 31 minute till the end where I want every track (except jazz singer obviously). if they are not released, I will pay good money for high quality mp3's/wavs directly to ian.

not trying to swing from your nuts here and feed your ego but what can i say, i really love this set.

Ultimate Freak

ah well, you'll have to contact Ian then. :) He's got two cuts coming out on my enemy label (www.enemyrecords.com) within the month here. I am not sure if they're in that set but it's all in the same vein. Email him and I'm sure he'll fill you in on what you're looking for.

Junior Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin Zahn
    ah well, you'll have to contact Ian then. :) He's got two cuts coming out on my enemy label (www.enemyrecords.com) within the month here. I am not sure if they're in that set but it's all in the same vein. Email him and I'm sure he'll fill you in on what you're looking for.
    cheers man will do. by the way, those sun worship sets are all i listen to nowadays along with ians stuff and that radial set, keep the good music coming :)