Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

Thread: Har Bal¬!

BOA Lifetime Member

Default Har Bal¬!

Har-Bal has caused a paradigm shift in the recording industry and is an award winning outstanding technical achievement.

This superior method of EQ'ing and harmonic balancing gives Har-Bal it's distinction as the premiere spectrum analyzer for the most important step in the CD mastering process. It truly separates an amateur recording from a professional recording and removes the need to test your CD's on different systems and environments.

In addition, unlike a typical digital equalizer, Har-Bal leaves the initial volume level unchanged even after performing spectral correction thanks to its "loudness compensation" technology.

Har-Bal allows you to easily tidy up the sound quality of mastered or un-mastered recordings while preserving the original intent of the producer and/or recording engineer. Our newly created algorithm named IntuitQ allows Har-Bal to predict Optimal EQ without using any reference files. It analyzes your track and designs a harbalized filter that is near perfect.

www.har-bal.com

it seems very interesting..ive tried it out but not fully yet.. but from what i heard from the test, it stands to the hype

Administrator

i use it all the time. have done for years. i find it incredibly good for mastering vinyl to cd and also making a few small tweaks to your own tracks. good stuff as a tool but just don't rely on it all the time i say... :)