Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

Hybrid View

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Aratron View Post
    wot rubbish
    shranz is brilliant
    i was listening and buying it 3 years ago and still do and i dont need validation from people on boa to tell me wether its good or not
    are you one of those people who takes too many drugs and shouts "harder faster?" at djs that are playing "sh it" because it's not "pumpin"

Try listening to it when you're straight mate... :P

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by crime View Post
    are you one of those people who takes too many drugs and shouts "harder faster?" at djs that are playing "sh it" because it's not "pumpin"

Try listening to it when you're straight mate... :P

go **** yourself

Junior Freak

Agreed. However I am starting to get sick of the dark techno/schranz that I've been buying. Its starting to sound all very simmilar and depressing. I hope I'm wrong though, I hope it gets better. Less distortion would be good as would more variation in the tracks however the extreme compression is what I like about it.

Ultimate Freak

The best shranz for me was the form,construct rythm stuff.Hard as f**k but still retaining a bit of intelligence.
    Majority of the stuff i hear these days is just mindless bang bang all sounding the same......just my opininion though

Banned

there a few gems amongst the dross from time to time i donmt know all the labels are who orignated it.
    i just like stuff by Robert Natus Mayhem Man Anreas Kremer Sven Wittekind Viper XL etc hardly shite is it?

acieeeeeeeeeeeeed

why does every schranz convo turn out like this.

some people love it, some don't, can't we all just live with it and leave out the personal insults
    Life is "trying things to see if they work"

Finally getting around to updating my site
    http://www.plus27design.co.uk/

Dave knows scooter lyrics

Administrator

exactly, it's just ridiculous.. i'm trying to make a good thread about taking schranz forward and ppl have to say 'oh no, i hate it, f it, etc etc'... well sorry but schranz is here to stay and if you don't like it i think ya need to leave the thread....... i remember ppl being like this when belgian techno came out in the 90's... whether you like it or not it's here - why not concentrate on what you like and put you effort into that.... my 2 cents..... instead of making a crappy post, if you don't like something why not make a topic about something you do???..

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Siege View Post
    The best shranz for me was the form,construct rythm stuff.Hard as f**k but still retaining a bit of intelligence.
    Majority of the stuff i hear these days is just mindless bang bang all sounding the same......just my opininion though
    Absolutely! I'm a big fan of this stuff. Has all the elements of schranz I like, with good hard techno to balance it out and give it a bit of complexity. Alex K. Katz couldn't do wrong for a while there. One of my favorite periods of techno.