Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    BOA Newbie

I am a massive fan of the original and when I saw the two remix(s) that have just been released on Magik Music (Oliver lieb, Leblanc, tiesto and Montana) I just had to buy them.

But, I am not really that impressed. I think I was hoping that they where going to do somthing real twisted with the original but I was wrong. Although the Oliver Lieb version has a slight pulse.

I really hate being disapointed by remix's, it's like when I bought the remix's of Jones & Stephenson's First Rebirth. The original was awsome the remix(s) were @#%$!!!!

Thats what you get for not listening before buying...

Administrator

Yeah, I really liked the original but i knew these remixes were gonna be either amazing or crap. I tend to opt for the latter. I though Tiesto's mix was OK but is obviously meant for DJ's who play to a commercial trance crowd and want to seem innovative. And yes, Gatex remix is awful.

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

the original is excellent, the remixes are pants.
    lol the trance has gone

Supreme Freak

they´re @#%$, the original is good though

Junior Freak

I thought the Tiesto one was as expected... a commercial trance interpretation. I can't be dissapointed with it because I didn't expect anything of it. Haven't heard the montana mix.

The lieb mix I thought was pretty cool. There's something just not quite right about it (in a good way). And Umek's own mix. Well he knows best what the original tune was trying to achieve and as it did the trick he was on a hiding to nothing here. The original was never going to be bettered, but at least I can now play Umek's mix without risking looking like a fool when I try to mix it in :/