Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

Hybrid View

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by dirty_bass View Post
    Time to move on.
    Been making what I would call mainstream techno or "techno techno", for years now. My music history has been one of change and yet I seem to have got stuck on this type of music for too long now.
    There`s little room left for progression in this music, and my feet itch for something challenging.

The label will still be around but it will be a vehicle for new talent.
    Sad to hear it but good luck in future anyway, it's good the label is keeping going for new talent though!

Not sure what number it is but i have a white label db rec and i love the 2 track's on the b-side i think, been playing them loads lately. One has that underground tube noise through it and the other one is a lot deeper and has some speaking in it?? Wicked stuff!
    FiLtH iNfAtUaTeD - BaCk SoOn!

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by PARANOIA View Post
    Sad to hear it but good luck in future anyway, it's good the label is keeping going for new talent though!

Not sure what number it is but i have a white label db rec and i love the 2 track's on the b-side i think, been playing them loads lately. One has that underground tube noise through it and the other one is a lot deeper and has some speaking in it?? Wicked stuff!
    A white label of DB007

I`d like to know what was written on it, or did it have a stamp, as I released very few white labels bar to a few friends.
    Solitary by nature.
    Isolation is the gift.
    Does anyone have courage to stand apart any more?

myspace.com/dirtybassgrooves
    http://www.myspace.com/dirtybassvoidloss
    http://www.subgenius.com

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by dirty_bass View Post
    A white label of DB007

I`d like to know what was written on it, or did it have a stamp, as I released very few white labels bar to a few friends.
    I'm not at home now haven't got it to hand, but it's all hand written on there in blue thin felt tip, i think it's just the track names's but i can't think what there called, i know my fav is that terror on the underground! Didn't realise it was number 7, absolutely loving it. Pissed off i didn't play it new year now! (it was more of an acid set!)
    FiLtH iNfAtUaTeD - BaCk SoOn!