Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.

Thread: Walter Smith

Chill Out Moderator

Default Walter Smith

Has left Scotland and went back to Rangers, really happy about this but also
    sad cos that'll be Scotland fcuked again.

Sports Moderator

For me this totaly sucks, he has decided to go back to Rangers doesn't make sense, he's been there done that, he wont beat the record he had in the past there, plus he's left the national team in the learch! I saw the meeting with the press today that David Murray is a tosser, he couldn't give a monkeys about the national team! It's really sad at the end of the day!!
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

Supreme Freak

i was surprised at this actually.
    Things almost never work out if you go back to an old job...
    and scotland were doing really well in the qualifiers, thought he would have been hungry for that

BOA Lifetime Member

I'm really pissed off about this. I get fed up with Scottish football, the way everybody seems to think that nothing, not even the National side is anywhere near as important as the mighty Glasgow Celtic and Rangers.
    First decent manager that Scotland have had for years and now they're completely f**ked just because Rangers seem to think that they have a god given right to any player or manager they feel like!!!!!

F**k them!!!!!!!!!:grr:
    "I Don't Need No Arms Around Me, And I Don't Need No Drugs to Calm Me!!!
    I Have Seen The Writing On The Wall. Don't Think I Need Anything At All!!!!!!!"

Ultimate Freak

i'm with you on this one mike, they seem to think they can have anybody they like. The crazy thing is that if the National team goes tits up, the rangers fans will be the first to make noise about it.

The Games Moderator

Just as the national team were starting to get their act togeather
    You gotta say YES ! to another excess

BOA Lifetime Member

I was through in Glasgow today. I only ever used to go through to Weegiee Land for the Fitba or concerts!!!!! I'll be honest, I had to bite my lip to stop myself from giving abuse to all the Rangers supporters there today!!!!!!!

Mind you, if I had said anything, I probably would have got my heed booted to f**k, so maybe it was for the best!!!!!!!
    "I Don't Need No Arms Around Me, And I Don't Need No Drugs to Calm Me!!!
    I Have Seen The Writing On The Wall. Don't Think I Need Anything At All!!!!!!!"

Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by DJsmallpaul View Post
    Just as the national team were starting to get their act togeather
    That's the point mate, for once we were getting somewhere! Now it's all fcuked up just so Rangers get there man, they dont give a fcuk about the nationl team and the rest of the supporters outside of Rangers! It really pisses me of, WANKERS!!!!!!!!!! David Murray hope someone kicks your cunt in!!!!
    Last edited by Insomnia; 13-01-2007 at 07:46 PM.
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

Junior Freak

All true, but you know if Walter was being shown a way back into Snake Mountain , he was going to grab it with both hands!!

AT least he brought a bit of stability to the Scottish game, now we need someone else to take us forward, hopefully NOT Alex McLeish!!
    On Dance Energy Network - Mondays @ 8pm