Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Showdown!!!

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by lukekendall View Post
    ha ha ha

such a good read this......

Will, you are clearly blinded by they way you love arsenal but some of your comment are utter turd!

Arsenal win the league if they had no injurys!?!? av a word!! arsenal aint ever going to win the league cause they dont have the physicall presence since Viera left!! arsenal have no plan b Stop them passing and they are ****ed!!!
    Where did I say Arsenal would have won the prem without our injuries? I said Man U's lead over the other top teams is down to injuries so they're not as good as they think they are. So you're the one talking turd, as usual. Maybe you should worry about your mid table shower of shite and try to ignore the huge shadow we cast over them. And our wins over Liverpool and Blackburn suggest we're in good shape for a title challenge next season, now we're used to our new stadium. And just think, if it wasn't for the points we dropped at home earlier in the season we'd be right up there with Man U.

BOA Lifetime Member

Oh yeah, and 3-0 and 12 points - nuff said.

BOA Lifetime Member

is this still going on
    Minx by name, and Minx by nature

BOA Lifetime Member

there's no point talking about what if this what if that Will lad...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    there's no point talking about what if this what if that Will lad...
    haha ..

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

southernerzzzzzzzzzzz

all the same.

BOA Lifetime Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Oh yeah, and 3-0 and 12 points - nuff said.
    ha ha ha

dont bring spurs into this, its nothing to do with them!!! its about man u, who are obviously better than you this season!

i can hold my hands up and say you are better in the league than us, you should do the same to the prawn sandwhich crew, stop being bitter....

BOA Lifetime Member

ha ha ha

dont bring spurs into this, its nothing to do with them!!! its about man u, who are obviously better than you this season!

i can hold my hands up and say you are better in the league than us, you should do the same to the prawn sandwhich crew, stop being bitter....
    3-0 & 12 pts ?? is that the gap with spurs ??

nice to see him so excited about the point gap ...its 12 pts the difference with him and us :)

BOA Lifetime Member

Yeah, but you couldn't quite manage to beat us could you Nick? And one gap's going to get smaller, whereas the other's only going to get bigger.

BOA Lifetime Member

It's precisely as much to do with Spurs as it is to do with a Spurs fan yet you still stuck your big nose in!

And the league shows they've been more consistent thus far, but the head to heads tell us Arsenal have the quality, whereas the table and the head to head tell us the same thing where Arsenal and the scum you support are concerned!

Besides, there's real Man U fans who say we're better than them, but you won't find any Arsenal fans who says Spurs are better than us. So why don't you start worrying about your own teams affairs - languishing in mid table as you are! And you won't reach the CC final because you've already had your cup final and you lost it 3-0!

ha ha ha

BOA Lifetime Member

Yeah, but you couldn't quite manage to beat us could you Nick? And one gap's going to get smaller, whereas the other's only going to get bigger.

haha u think ? i think not .... if it does it will only be with chelsea wont be with arsenal !! so what if we couldnt beat u ...end of the day we are still top of the pile ... still well clear of u and still fav & on course to win the league ... something u aint !

remember them posts last season " utd are a shinkin ship " some shinkin ship ... didnt know teams sink then go 12 pts clear at the top haha

BOA Lifetime Member

yeah, all the predictions on here pre-season reckoned that United wouldn't be challenging...

Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

It's precisely as much to do with Spurs as it is to do with a Spurs fan yet you still stuck your big nose in!

And the league shows they've been more consistent thus far, but the head to heads tell us Arsenal have the quality, whereas the table and the head to head tell us the same thing where Arsenal and the scum you support are concerned!

Besides, there's real Man U fans who say we're better than them, but you won't find any Arsenal fans who says Spurs are better than us. So why don't you start worrying about your own teams affairs - languishing in mid table as you are! And you won't reach the CC final because you've already had your cup final and you lost it 3-0!
    league dont bother me mate, its not like we are going to win it, we are still in 3 cup competions and have as much chance of winning them as anyone...
    and your 3,0 against us and your 2 wins against man u dont mean shit if you dont win the league, which you aint!!!
    change the record ;o)

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    yeah, all the predictions on here pre-season reckoned that United wouldn't be challenging...

i would not of predicted you would of done this well, fair play, you have been lucky on the injury front tho...

BOA Lifetime Member

it's like i've already stated though man, our past three seasons have been ruined by injury, it's about time we had some luck on that front...
    Numeric

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMinx View Post
    see there are some arseshite fan's out there that can say wise things, :cheese:
    Flamini started! And Arsenal have had plenty of injuries before this season too. It's funny how blinkered you are, even Man U fans can see we have more quality and played you off the pitch at OT. And even though we didn't play that well on Sunday, we still had more shots on target, off target and more corners, Man U were never going to hang on, which is what they were doing because they're not good enough or fit enough. And that cushion will soon disappear.

Funny that - sure you watched the same game Will? Seemed to me even stevens till we took the lead then you put the pressure on as we sat back like dicks and you came back and won having peppered us with shots on and off target - hence the stats. How exactly does that prove your sides got more quality than ours?

Surely thats judged over a season when everyone has played everyone else - individual matches have never shown that - thats why anyone can win a knockout cup tournament - or are we saying that when Wimbledon won the cup in 88 they had more quality than the liverpool side they beat? Same logic dude.

One game proves nothing and never has. Still enjoy your crowing - its only chance your gonna get this season cos that gaps going nowhere - we'd have to lose 4 of our next 14, and as we've only lost 3 from 24 in the league this season it hardly looks likely statisically does it?

Only team with a chance of catching us is Chelsea - and their falling apart happily!!!

Tbh Will all this does so remind me of what Arsenal and Liverpool fans keep saying - we're better cos we won a head to head - heard it for years cos its all you've got when you know you've lost the league.

And as for next season, next season, injuries boo hoo, well, you said all that at the start of this season - United are gonna be shit, this is our year etc - and you've failed completely. And your squad players you keep telling us are so good so injuries surely should be covered?

As for Chelsea complaining about injuries - well they aint got a leg to stand on when they spent so much!!!
    www.hardlife.org.uk

Anyone who ever said happiness is a ray of sunshine, never danced in the rain

BOA Lifetime Member

word...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

spot on kai

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345