Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Showdown!!!

BOA Lifetime Member

Will, your precious Arse couldn't beat the likes of Bolten though could they, and so their league position reflects this...

we've come unstuck against Arse twice this season, and it's strange because in both games Arse didn't play well and were there for the taking, we let ourselves down and should have done better, and we will do better when the times comes to visit Anfield and the Bridge...

United are still very much in the driving seat as far as the league is concerned...
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    You're just lucky the other top teams have been so inconsistent and had so many injuries. As I said before, you're consistently mediocre and your lead will soon disappear once you've been to Anfield and the Bridge, especially now teams have seen you for what you really are.

And the reason the likes of Ronaldo didn't play well is because we did a good job on them, got tight on Ronaldo and didn't give him chance to turn and run with the ball, but I wouldn't expect Man U fans to realise that, it doesn't fit in with your simplistic view of things. Basically your team and players aren't as good as you think they are and you can forget the treble right now, you'll be lucky to win anything.

But well done on beating Bolton et al, you might not have the quality to beat the big boys, but at least you've got the strength to beat physical teams playing lower league football, very impressive.

typical arsenal fan
    Minx by name, and Minx by nature

BOA Lifetime Member

Do you know what it really makes me laugh when folk start slaggin other teams when they beat another, its like my mum's harder than yours!!!

i will admit we didnt do well yesterday and oh well we got beaten by arsenal but we cant be all that much of a shit football team cos where are we exactly in the league and how many points clear are we!! You win some you lose some

but at least you've caught up a little now eh well done :)

BOA Lifetime Member

Will's a bitter c**t you should know that by now...

:briggin:
    Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

at the end of the day united will win the league, arsenal wont and neither will the kopites.

personally i reckon it will end up

utd
    chelski
    arse
    shite.

BOA Lifetime Member

yeah its the scums title.youl get done at anfield tho ;)

BOA Lifetime Member

Agree with esox there.

Altho the results went against the top 2 it will be them fighting for first, and pool and the arse fighting for third.

The top 2 still have to lose 2 or 3 games out of 14 to lose it, and the others to win all theres
    Ure not mad enough, u don\'t belong in this house

Tune id's please?????????
    www.soundcloud.com/djfase

http://www.discogs.com/user/djfase

BOA Lifetime Member

u are right will is a bitter arsenal fan , for the fact that he hates utd so much shows it ! just cos they beat us twice this season means what ? that for once u did the double in how long ??? yes we played poor not cos u did a job on us not at all we just under performed when we needed to most .. not the 1st time , dont u ever notice that we make it hard for ourselves ?? or are u just a blinkerd arsenal fan ? u r like wenger in disguise ? a perseon who defect's things when they dont go your way ?

we have should how pool or " mediocre " we are by takin so many pts where other teams have slipped ( like arsenal , chelsea & liverpool ) and look where we are !! we have played some of the best football this season cutting teams in 2 just look at our goles for & against best in both departments !! so for a team who is " medicore " again this record speaks for itself ... to me u r again just a bitter fan who cant take the fact that we are top and 12 pts clear of such a under performing shower of shite that u r ( yes u beat us twice tho ) so what ! ... liverpool should be well clear of u and deserve to be in my book , they have just slipped up one to many times when they know full well they can and will do better 2nd time around ....

so then to your trebble comment i dont think we will aswell ...and ? .... its a shame u cant do such things ike that tho aint it

BOA Lifetime Member

Actually we could still do the quaruple, doubtful though it is. And I've read a letter from a Man U fan who reckons Arsenal are the best team in the league and would win the league if it wasn't for getting used to our new stadium, and he was from Manchester - a real Man U fan.

Man U have been really lucky with injuries, but champions can turn it on when it matters, so your pathetic excuses about Man U didn't play well and Arsenal deserve no credit don't cut it and just show how little you know about football. Like saying Liverpool should be so far in front of us when we've only put the 12 goals past them so far this season.

I thought Man U were going to win at the Emirates and Man U always go for the win, but no, they weren't good enough and switched to a defensive mindset to try and hang on to what they could, which was... nothing! So maybe you shouldn't make any more predictions. Like Flamini said, Man U are only fit enough to last 70 mins even though Arsenal have played more games and had more injuries.

BOA Lifetime Member

We'll see who's bitter at the end of the season when Man U win nothing.

M.O.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    We'll see who's bitter at the end of the season when Man U win nothing.
    i'd much rather see arsenal win, but it's just not going to happen this year

as much as i dislike man u, i'd much rather see them win than chelsea.
    The law is not the private property of lawyers, nor is justice the exclusive province of judges and juries. In the final analysis, true justice is not a matter of courts and law books, but of a commitment in each of us to liberty and mutual respect. - Jimmy Carter

BOA Lifetime Member

who's Flamini, oh yeah that's right, he was warming the bench, yeah United took their foot off the gas, and we only have ourselves to blame, the point is it was in our own hands, we should have put Arse away and it was well within our capability to do so, until we did stop pushing Arse had hardly looked threatening, and you talk of Champions turning it on when it matters, unless you have forgot, we have the luxury of a six point cushion at the moment...

and don't whine on about injuries, United have been blighted by high profile injuries for the last three seasons, it's about time we had our share of luck in that department...
    Numeric

Sports Moderator

1. Man u
    2.Chelsea
    3.Arsenal
    4.Liverpool

That's the way i think things will end up, Fair play Man u, you dont have to burst the bank like the Chelsea have done barr the january window. :cheese:
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
    1. Man u
    2.Chelsea
    3.Arsenal
    4.Liverpool

That's the way i think things will end up, Fair play Man u, you dont have to burst the bank like the Chelsea have done barr the january window. :cheese:
    see there are some arseshite fan's out there that can say wise things, :cheese:

Sports Moderator

Thanks minx, well i just speak the truth at the end of the day, Arsenal is me through and through, but always respect other peoples teams as i know how much it means!!:cheese:
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    who's Flamini, oh yeah that's right, he was warming the bench, yeah United took their foot off the gas, and we only have ourselves to blame, the point is it was in our own hands, we should have put Arse away and it was well within our capability to do so, until we did stop pushing Arse had hardly looked threatening
    and don't whine on about injuries, United have been blighted by high profile injuries for the last three seasons, it's about time we had our share of luck in that department...
    Flamini started! And Arsenal have had plenty of injuries before this season too. It's funny how blinkered you are, even Man U fans can see we have more quality and played you off the pitch at OT. And even though we didn't play that well on Sunday, we still had more shots on target, off target and more corners, Man U were never going to hang on, which is what they were doing because they're not good enough or fit enough. And that cushion will soon disappear.

BOA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
    1. Man u
    2.Chelsea
    3.Arsenal
    4.Liverpool

Chelsea are the only team who spend more than Man U, they're as bad as each other, just Chelsea have more spending power.

BOA Lifetime Member

will you crack me up!!!

BOA Lifetime Member

ha ha ha

such a good read this......

Will, you are clearly blinded by they way you love arsenal but some of your comment are utter turd!

Arsenal win the league if they had no injurys!?!? av a word!! arsenal aint ever going to win the league cause they dont have the physicall presence since Viera left!! arsenal have no plan b Stop them passing and they are ****ed!!!

Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lukekendall View Post
    ha ha ha

such a good read this......

Will, you are clearly blinded by they way you love arsenal but some of your comment are utter turd!

Arsenal win the league if they had no injurys!?!? av a word!! arsenal aint ever going to win the league cause they dont have the physicall presence since Viera left!! arsenal have no plan b Stop them passing and they are ****ed!!!
    Yeah true that man, would like to get that Baptista playing more, think he would be a good investment,, Reyes scored a peach for R madrid the other day, i would take the swap no probs!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast