Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    yeah man totaly, you need to be at full strength against Chelsea, fair do's if it was a lesser side then ofcourse stick with the youngsters, but as it's another heavyweight you need the big guns out...
    Exactly mate, i'm sure he'll realise that'll be the case!!
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.


    *looks at ceiling* Shit,I really don't know!!

To be honest,I think he'd to well to go with a young side. The Arsenal youth team has a quality about them,a certain naivity if you will. (allthough that's not the right word,I'm sure) older players are more tactical,these young lads go out and f*cking play a full on game,based more on instinct than a plan. It's refreshing to watch (if they're not playing against you)

Numeric,you wrote.
    "yeah man totaly, you need to be at full strength against Chelsea, fair do's if it was a lesser side then ofcourse stick with the youngsters, but as it's another heavyweight you need the big guns out..."

Are you saying that Liverpool are a lesser side? These lads stuffed them good and proper. I think Wenger should field the boys,and i think they've got a good chance to win it.

BOA Lifetime Member

despite Arse's results against Liverpool in the cups...

and despite Liverpool's result against Chelsea a couple of weeks back...

Chelsea have got key players returning, if they get a few wins between now and the final and if they're at full strength to face Arse's youngsters, then i don't give Arse much of a chance, Chelsea will have too much for them...
    Numeric

Sports Moderator

What wenger is doing here is rewarding the young team for what they have done in the first place by getting us to the final, which is quite right, but he got to remember this is a cup final and it's chelsea were playing. I think the team will be balanced out, hopefully the result will come good!!
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

BOA Lifetime Member

Wenger said the most important thing is to win, but he wants to reward the youngsters, so I reckon the best youngsters will play and the rest will be replaced. Denilson's looking rather good I'd say!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123