Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Ultimate Freak

Default Liverpool free to sign Mascherano

Think Benitez is missing Gerrard playing on the right and wants to bring another holding midfielder into the side!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOA Lifetime Member

i heard that they couldn't sign him and FIFA were gonna review the case, the day after the transfer window closes, seems as though they've cleared the move now though...

i prefer Gerrard on the right...

Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

funny how FIFA always seem to bend their own rules where Liverpool are concerned...

don't they remember that their fans are a bunch of murdering b**tards...

:cheese:
    Numeric

SPORTS MODERATOR

although i aint a red shite supporter,shut u manc scum :cheese: :;
    UNDERGROUND SOUND

Sports Moderator

Yeah it's true though why make a rule if you can change it, and only for 1 club. It has to be fair on everyone..!
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

Ultimate Freak

I think that FIFA said it is because the Brazilian league and the English league overlap. Can't see him playing much for Liverpool as Alonso and Gerrard for me the best centre midfield partnership in the prem.

BOA Lifetime Member

apparently Mascherano played in the tail end of last season in Brazil, not this season, so that means he's only played for one club, West Ham, this season, meaning that technicaly he is actualy alright to play for the Kopites this season...

so FIFA haven't really bent the rules on this occasion, apparently...
    Numeric

Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by french_og View Post
    I think that FIFA said it is because the Brazilian league and the English league overlap. Can't see him playing much for Liverpool as Alonso and Gerrard for me the best centre midfield partnership in the prem.
    Cant see him getting ahead of any these two esp Gerrard mate!
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

Supreme Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Numeric View Post
    apparently Mascherano played in the tail end of last season in Brazil, not this season, so that means he's only played for one club, West Ham, this season, meaning that technicaly he is actualy alright to play for the Kopites this season...

so FIFA haven't really bent the rules on this occasion, apparently...
    Even if they did, they was presented with a number of other players playing for more then 3 clubs in a season, it isnt rule bending just for liverpool... and how many other times have we "bent" the rules.. comeing from a scum fan whos team OPTED out of the FA cup one year.. i find it amuseing you trying to take a dump on Liverpool.

Remember your own teams track record, before sprouting crap you obviously have no idea about ;)

(good to see you havnt changed! :P )

BOA Lifetime Member

good to see you back in here...

Numeric

BOA Lifetime Member

yeh done alot this season aint they haha

BOA Lifetime Member

i cant see the logic in it,we should have sissokko back shortly and in my opinion he's immense,was by far our best player this season till he got injured.

Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by basslinejunkie View Post
    i cant see the logic in it,we should have sissokko back shortly and in my opinion he's immense,was by far our best player this season till he got injured.
    Sissokko reminds me of viera when he were at Arsenal a great player in the middle off the park to have on your side! :cheese:

Ultimate Freak

yeah but Liverpool are a much better side without Sissoko - and with Gerrard and Alonso in the middle. Since Gerrard moved into the centre they have moved from mid table to 3rd and have played much better football.

Sports Moderator

yeah but Liverpool are a much better side without Sissoko - and with Gerrard and Alonso in the middle. Since Gerrard moved into the centre they have moved from mid table to 3rd and have played much better football.
    I think he has plenty to offer with the right service around him.. Still plenty competition in the side i suppose though..

BOA Lifetime Member

dont agree with that.we were mid table and struggling coz he adopted a more attacking style,which didnt work,plus we were considing stupid set piece goals.hes switched back to what were good at which is defending,like chelsea and cut out the mistakes.

personally id love to see all 3 play in the middle, 3-5-2. we have shite wingers,so play wing backs instead.

Ultimate Freak

yeah i agree with that - 3-5-2, i think left wing back would probably be Risse's best position and Pennant or Finnan could do that on the right and with Sissoko holding there should be enough protection.

It is a nice problem to have but hope that he keeps Gerrard in the middle regardless and hope that Gerrard plays in the middle for England tonight.

BOA Lifetime Member

i heard that Mascherano said that he's lookin forward to being a 'Red Devil'...

what a plonker...
    Numeric