Welcome to the Blackout Audio Techno Forums :: Underground Network.
    Ultimate Freak

Default Liverpool bought.

sorry, this is proberly old news to you guys, but i'm bored.:)

seems like you can't get anywhere in football now, without the backing of million/billionaires. Everyone's looking for huge backers.

oh well, i hope the smaller clubs don't get left behind, cause there might end up being a huge gulf of class and money between 3 or 4 clubs, and the rest of the chasing pack.

just a thought. (if it makes any sense) :cheese:

Supreme Freak

i agree entirely. But i believe that gulf already exists. In every country, not just england. Its always the same 2-3 clubs that win titles and that are in the CL. Almost no surprises anymore.
    Hopefully Platini can help sort this out cause Johannsen was a fool.....

Sports Moderator

Hope no one takes over Arsenal i feel were doing fine without that offer for now.. :cheese:
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

Ultimate Freak

It was when i was watching the report on Notts Forest. I can't remember all of what it was about, but i can remember when Notts forest were well quality. I think it was when Brian Clough had them.

Not that i'm a forest fan, but they were saying how difficult it would be to replicate those achievements nowdays.

Being a scot, i would be a bit like aberdeen trying to get back to there glory days.

Ahh the sweet 80's. :content:

Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by digitalboy View Post
    It was when i was watching the report on Notts Forest. I can't remember all of what it was about, but i can remember when Notts forest were well quality. I think it was when Brian Clough had them.

Not that i'm a forest fan, but they were saying how difficult it would be to replicate those achievements nowdays.

Being a scot, i would be a bit like aberdeen trying to get back to there glory days.

Ahh the sweet 80's. :content:

I'm a aberdeen fan mate, used to go to alot of their games like, would love to see them do better but doing alot better this season apart from the cups!
    insomnia - A dyssomnia characterized by persistent difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep or by persistently nonrestorative sleep.

BOA Lifetime Member

Arsenal are now the only top club without a foreign owner, quite a sad state of affairs, I certainly hope we never sell out like that.

Sports Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Arsenal are now the only top club without a foreign owner, quite a sad state of affairs, I certainly hope we never sell out like that.
    Total man hope the day never comes!

BOA Lifetime Member

apparently he isnt mr gillette at all,everyone just assumes he is.and he isnt that rich either,estimated wealth-450million.im a bit owrried to be honest.atleast with the saudis they had cash to burn so we couldnt fail.sad to speak about only cash,but that is what it takes to be succesfull nowadays.

BOA Lifetime Member

It's disappointing no Liverpool fans seem to mind, at least some Man U fans were against a takeover, I expected better. All most fans seem to care about is success now, at any cost.

BOA Lifetime Member

coz were realists.we need the cash to compete,simple as that.

BOA Lifetime Member
    Birkenhead, shithole but it's my shithole.

kopites keeping quiet i see.

the stick they gave the mancs when they had an american takeover!

anfield red sox

Ultimate Freak

They should of sold to the guys from Dubai - they would of had a bottomless pitt to pump into the club.

Ultimate Freak

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    It's disappointing no Liverpool fans seem to mind, at least some Man U fans were against a takeover, I expected better. All most fans seem to care about is success now, at any cost.

Well unlike Glazer these two have not put the club in any debt at all.
    They have bought it outright without borrowing any money.

I think youll find the reason for all the scums winging and that shitty other non league club they set up was for the fact that Glazer had borrowed on the Scum UFC name and plummeted the club in 850m worth of debt.

I think if i remember rightly your fans were worried about ticket prices and franchise prices shooting through roof.
    "His Armband Said He was Red
    Torres Torres,!!!
    Youll Never Walk Alone it Said
    Torres Torres!!!
    We bought the lad from sunny Spain,
    He'll get the ball, he'll score again
    Fernando Torres!!!
    LIVERPOOLS NUMBER 9"

BOA Lifetime Member

'tis quite funny that the Kopites have been bought by Americans, no more USA chants when United face them anymore...

just hope Rafa continues to buy loads of s**t players and wastes all the cash he gets...
    Numeric